Places to eat

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
anyone find any good food stalls in the festival site last year ?
..we found one american style burger place that was f**king excellent ...and they didnt seem suprised when i asked for mayo. on my chips :) also outside the fest area there was this stall with great bratwursts

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
anyone find any good food stalls in the festival site last year ?
..we found one american style burger place that was f**king excellent ...and they didnt seem suprised when i asked for mayo. on my chips :) also outside the fest area there was this stall with great bratwursts

They must have seen Pulp Fiction :D

"You know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?"
- No?
"Mayonese"
- God damn!
"I've seen it man, they fucking drown them in that shit.

:p

I mostly ate bratwurst mit brot last year.

The pizza slice just outside the festival area was like eating fucking paper, at least in the morning, they had probably saved them from the night before...

Bought some noodles as well, but what ever kind of meat they had in it was not to my liking...

I'll survive on Bratwurst this year once more :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Re: Re: Re: Places to eat

Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
Yeah me too :D Bratwurst fucking rules !

hmm Bratwurst with mayo.
Bratwurst is the best :D

Don't think I want any mayo though :rolleyes:

At HOA these nice forumlers gave me lots and lots of bratwurst, and beer, I was in heaven :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
This year I want to try "Metal Breakfast", in the Paulaner Biergarten, I think.

I must try and eat more this year also, I got too drunk last year for only drinkning beer, not eating much food and hardly any water :)

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
What's wrong with mayo???:D

but about the food, most of it are junkfood.
There is nothing wrong with junkfood but sometimes you just want a good meal. And there isn't much of such things at wacken.
And the quality of some things aren't that great...

but, oh, well, I'll eat it anyway:)