PIRATES AT THE MEDIEVAL-STAGE

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
good point for you ;)

Well, I'm not ;) matter of taste I guess, and matter of fame, of course.

there, we agree, Epica is crap.
I'm bored cause I have to chose between In Flames, Epica an Eths... I guess my only hope is to get so drunk I fall asleep before they play !

See i am gutted about that I love epica, yet they clash with in flames an ok in flames have gotten very very lost but their last live show i seen was very good also my gf loves them, and epica in an hour can play what....5-6songs lol ok maybe a couple more but i dunno we will see..... Epica have a very sexy singer too!

RW i dont care for. I personally dont see how any band can be compared to iron maiden cos they're jus so much better than everyone else :p

but I think I would avoid almost everyband that plays the tent stage because well its crap tooo small and situated in a bog of piss next to the latrines! I may brave it for grand magus cos i think so many will be watching black sabbath or lacuna coil it might not be totally crowded but last year for excrementory grind fuckers i woulda had to stand ankle deep in pissy mud! :s not my idea of a show!

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
but I think I would avoid almost everyband that plays the tent stage because well its crap tooo small and situated in a bog of piss next to the latrines!

Well not a fan of the tent stage either but but some of the bands I want to see most this year are there...Onkel Tom, Whiplash, Sarke, Pentagram, Turisas (wtf mate)...plus wanted to check out Insidious Disease. Its all very fucking annoying, I tell you:p

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
there, we agree, Epica is crap.
I'm bored cause I have to chose between In Flames, Epica an Eths... I guess my only hope is to get so drunk I fall asleep before they play !

There is no such choice for me...all three make my ears bleed so I will be better spending my time during those sets drinking more beer in the camping grounds then going to see Sarke;)

Jordan

25 März 2009
plus wanted to check out Insidious Disease. Its all very fucking annoying, I tell you:p
ah, don't talk about Insidious Disease :( Playing during Motorhead... crap.
There is no such choice for me...all three make my ears bleed so I will be better spending my time during those sets drinking more beer in the camping grounds then going to see Sarke;)
Same here ! ;)