Party after HOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
a place where metalheads hang around.

http://www.ballroom-hamburg.de/

this place is quite terrible, it does tend to mainly have metalheads. that's probably why it's a terrible place though. But yes, i'm guessing a group of metalheads will meet there.

but it's still shit.

There are some nice places in Sternschanze. Not so much grunting and sweating as in the ballroom.

Fuck it, meet whereever you want, if it's in hamburg and i'm there at the same time I'll join ya.

now i've lost my train of thought.

toastie

11 Juli 2008
go to the headbangers ballroom.

this place is quite terrible, it does tend to mainly have metalheads. that's probably why it's a terrible place though. But yes, i'm guessing a group of metalheads will meet there.

but it's still shit.

There are some nice places in Sternschanze. Not so much grunting and sweating as in the ballroom.

Fuck it, meet whereever you want, if it's in hamburg and i'm there at the same time I'll join ya.

All has been said.:o

kCO

25 Okt. 2003
somewhere in the north

but it's still shit.

You´ll know that the ballroom change its place? It is no longer right beside the Fischmarkt, it changed to the Reeperbahn.;)

Party and concerts are now at different floors.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
you want to organise a party in a hotel room? might it not be better to meet somewhere where you aren't going to annoy all the people next door?

Anyway, if it's in hamburg, I might end up being there as I was planning to visit around that time anyway.

I have done it a few times. I always mention I might be rather loud and to place me away from people. I have never irritated anybody except an issue where for some reason one of the guys thought it'd be funny to hang out by the ice machine tossing ice at people who walked by. But, I doubt, it'll be a problem.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
You´ll know that the ballroom change its place? It is no longer right beside the Fischmarkt, it changed to the Reeperbahn.;)

Party and concerts are now at different floors.

Speaking of the Reeperbahn, Holly wants to get a hotel there... and I know there's a thread in the German board where a bunch of people wanted to meet in the Reeperbahn. :D I don't follow it, so don't know if that ever happened, but this could be it I guess. :D