Overview of teams registered so far.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
update

1) Metalheadz

2) Die Hessen

3) Lietuva

4) Stammposter.de

5) United Metal Warriors

6) Stahl Westfalia

7) International Drinking Idiots Of Total Stupidity ( I.D.I.O.T.S)

8) Ruhrpott Rowdys

9) Sons of northern darkness

10) Welcome to Laughin'

hope there'll be a couple more by the 15th :)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
sorry, but I thought it's the work of the MCO.

General:

Sorry but recently a lot of ‚helpful‘ people made such interactions and we didn’t knew about it. Some even wrote Ingo to do this and that, some people got wrong information by others – this may always cause a chaos.
We are very thankful to any help but such interactions could cause more trouble than being a helping hand.
We are all open to get ideas by others but we want to avoid that everyone goes it’s own way at the organization of the Soccer Cup. The MCO is here for such things and it would be far better if we work together better than against each other causing chaos.

Thordis writing in the name of the MCO.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
it is, no question about that... just thought it'd be practical to have all registered teams in one single post... and not one team here, one team there...

I was NOT gonna do anything else... I know it's a lot of work for you guys and we all appreciate this! but I don't think that one single post would create a type of chaos!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
well the first post was a collection, I don't know for what staring a thread again or to get ripetitous, I don't face any sense in this.

And if wanted, I can always start another thread but it's not really necessary. after the 15th you'll get a full list.

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I've told several times all further infos will follow after July 15th. I can't do anything more then always posting the same and ask you all to be patient! All will be done in time, but we can't do all at once.

And I don't think that there's any omission. We organizers are already planning more then it looks like in the forum.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Thordis V.
no no, I didn't mean it badly... let it be. I just want to avoid chaos... I have enough chaos :D People asking me for dressing codes and so on.... that's organizing!
and I don't intend to create any chaos! I know how much chaos and stress you are going through! and, well, I promise not to post anything else realted to the soccer cup.. is that ok with you? :)

(just trying to make sure so you will not have any difficulties at all!)

and, once again, THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ORGANIZE THE SOCCER CUP!!!!