Our real names (or however you want to be called @ WOA)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Catherine it is then! :) or we could kall you Cat! ;)

Ya that would work too....many call me this already so Rock out mikey...hahah mikey, perfect!

@Metalslum- Thats right björn is your name! Do you remember me?! haha. We had a chat at Wacken last year...American chicky from new york?!Lord Horbs lady?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Metalsulm

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Ya that would work too....many call me this already so Rock out mikey...hahah mikey, perfect!

@Metalslum- Thats right björn is your name! Do you remember me?! haha. We had a chat at Wacken last year...American chicky from new york?!Lord Horbs lady?

Yeah! that was after i destroyed your table cos Honsel jumped right into my arms and didn´t realize that i was already drunken:D:D:D

How are you?

Nice to meet you here again:):):)

Haven´t seen Lord Horb or Honsel for a long time:(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Metalsulm
Yeah! that was after i destroyed your table cos Honsel jumped right into my arms and didn´t realize that i was already drunken:D:D:D

How are you?

Nice to meet you here again:):):)

Haven´t seen Lord Horb or Honsel for a long time:(

Awe Im so glad you remember...yup..you boys sure did destroy that table...but oh well..it was on its way out any way!

Im fine thank you!

The boys are fine! We are actually going to see Honsel this weekend in Würzburg...oh hell yeah! AUSFLUG!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Im good!

Awe Im so glad you remember...yup..you boys sure did destroy that table...but oh well..it was on its way out any way!

Im fine thank you!

The boys are fine! We are actually going to see Honsel this weekend in Würzburg...oh hell yeah! AUSFLUG!

really?

that´s great:):)

Würzburg is nice!

You´ll Love it

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Metalsulm
Will the Honsel Crew (including you of cause:))
be at this year´s BYH-Festival?

I will be at the BYH-festival :)

Anyone knows how Lost horizon sounds?
Wil go and see them live on friday, I think they are power metal, guess I will find out :)