Our dear Brat.....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Kisses and hugs to you all. Thank you Pablo for thinking of me :D

I had a great night last night and saw my birthday in at midnight and in memory of my Wacken trip this year started my new year with a mojito cocktail...

The only thing that could have made it better is if I was celebrating it with my Wacken buddies in Germany :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Happy birthday dear!

Wasn't planning on logging on to the net today, but realised it was your birthday and wasn't sure if my SMS would go through, leaving a small mess here as well :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
yes, gnoff I got your SMS this morning :D
It was my wakeup call for work :p

I even got a lovely email from the collective Wacken forum for my birthday... IN GERMAN! hahah

When I read it yesterday, I couldn't work out what it was...now I have reread it... I understand!

I'm really feeling very spoilt this year!

And you'll never guess what one of my favourite b'day presents was - a tshirt (you know how I love cheeky messages on my tshirts ;) ) that says
GIVE ME MY COFFEE AND NO ONE GETS HURT

HAHAHAHAH for those of you who remember my 2003 Wacken mishap, this will give you even more of a chuckle.
Does the guy know me or what? hahahah