Other Swedish bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Don't forget Eddie Meduza :)
I know it's not metal, but it's fucking great party music. *says something when norwegians like it* :)
Ultima Thule
Tyhrfing
Hel
Völund Smed
I know there's bands might not be what's so called "political correct", but i don't care. The music and lurics are still great.

Kroppus

"How the hell can i find my way home, when there's no mountains to look at to decide the direction???"

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Kroppus:
Hel and the others are classified as Viking-rock
And yes, the lyrics are great ;)

Siebenbürgen has their good songs, but some songs are too silly in my opinion...

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Fallen_Knight : I know. But most people tend to put Viking rock\metal in the same cage as NS-music. At least that's what i've discovered around this world and the net. Just take the norwegian band STORM. Most people i knew said that they was either a) nazis or b) a shitty band that couldn't write music since they had taken old norwegian folksongs and given them a metal re-make. :)
It's strange that if you play any kind of rock and sings about your country, most people put you in the NS box. But if you do it with electronic instruments or the original instruments, then you're taking care of the old songs and makes them accessible for a larger audience. :)

*sits in his room and play Viking Rock so all the neighbours knows that he's at home anyway*

Kroppus

A swedish metal band with great swedish lyrics?

Sportlov!

http://www.angelfire.com/realm/sportlov/main.html

You'll have to read the lyrics though, because the singer growls quite a lot.

"UR SPÅR - DU FÖRSTÅR - EN TRADITION SEN URMINNES ÅR - EN STRID - PÅ TID - FÖRGÄVES DU KÄMPAR ATT FÅ GLID - UR SPÅR - DINA LÅR - BLÖDER FRÅN STAVHUGGENS SÅR - TRÄD FRAM - DU SOM VANN - SKÄNDA KRANSKULLOR I LUCIFERS NAMN!"