Order at Metaltix

Dieses Thema im Forum "Fragen zum Festival /<br> Questions about the fest" wurde erstellt von BaschWacken, 06. August 2013.

1. BaschWacken

BaschWacken Newbie

Since my german isn't the best there is i'm trying to gain some clarity regarding the ticket

So as maybe many of you i too was awake after just coming back from WOA 2013.
    Still with no sleep and alot of alcohol in my blood i managed to get through the X-mas ticket "race"
    Filled in the info and payed with my creditcard..

Now here is my question: At the: Open Order/Offene Bestellungen there is my order and it says: In Progress/ In Arbeit

Now a girlfriend of mine from germany also ordered her tickets the same night, also got an X-mas ticket but hers says: Bearbeitet.

The money is already of my creditcard and i have no mail yet..

Does anyone have the same problem and maybe give some clearity?

Cheers

2. BaschWacken

BaschWacken Newbie

3. Invi

Invi Member

Hi Basch,

afaik the Status is pending either caused by different Banks (May take some more time to do the exchange) or by the Ordernumber. I received a mail telling me that my ticks where shipped yesterday at 4 pm. Some of my friends didnt even receive there Mails with the exchange informations yet. This can either be due to a server issue caused by the rush at the tickets or a server error and lost mails.

Either way i would say wait a bit more no need to rush anything you paid and you order will be proceeded as fast as possible. Dont forget it`s already sold out so a lot to do for the guys over at Metaltix.

Hope i could help.

Kind Regards,

Invi

Diese Seite empfehlen