On site supermarket

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
can anyone remember how much the cans of beer were last year ( yup i am too lazy to walk to the supermarket in the village and last year when i did there was a big queue so i gave up) i wont be able to carry much with me as i will have all my camping stuff with me :(
and does anyone know something about having to pay a extra charge on cans of beer but i think you get a refund or something ?????

I bought one tray of canned beers at the onsite supermarkt last year.

I paid 30 euro for it, and then there was no dosen pfand.

SO I guess you now must pay 50 euro, out of which you get 20 euro back if you bring back all the cans.

Believe I paid about 12 euro for a tray in the village. But then the beer at the onsite markt was better also.

And MUCH fucking closer...

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
You flip a lever and the barrel chills - I'm bringing one with Düsseldorf Altbier (10L) - so you'll just have to come and see me ;)
Altbier ? Cold ? Count me in.

I would bring along some Kölsch, but I travel via plane :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Re: On site supermarket

Originally posted by gnoff
I bought one tray of canned beers at the onsite supermarkt last year.

I paid 30 euro for it, and then there was no dosen pfand.

SO I guess you now must pay 50 euro, out of which you get 20 euro back if you bring back all the cans.

no! :)
They said a tray with 20 0,5 liter cans will be 24 Euro, plus the regular 5 Euro Dosenpfand - sounds reasonable, doesn´t it? :)

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Re: Re: Re: On site supermarket

Originally posted by Lucretia
They said a tray with 20 0,5 liter cans will be 24 Euro, plus the regular 5 Euro Dosenpfand - sounds reasonable, doesn´t it? :)

yup :) sounds very reasonable to me
how long does it take to walk to the village ? yeah yeah i know it depends how drunk you are lol i mean on average how long to walk to the village hmm but then do i really want to carry a "heavy" tray of beer all that way

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Re: Re: Re: On site supermarket

Originally posted by Lucretia

hmm well actually i just read this in the ABC

We will offer value-for-money trays again (a tray with 20 0.5 litre cans for EUR20.00 plus deposit), and there’s no limit on how much you take to the camp sites. Cans purchased at the festival markets may of course be returned until Sunday 12:00 hrs.

so i guess thats 20+the 5 euro deposit 25 euro for 20 0.5 litre cans ... even better :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
and _I_ just read that its 24 cans for 20 Euro plus deposit... its getting cheaper every minute! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Re: Re: Re: Re: On site supermarket

Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
yup :) sounds very reasonable to me
how long does it take to walk to the village ? yeah yeah i know it depends how drunk you are lol i mean on average how long to walk to the village hmm but then do i really want to carry a "heavy" tray of beer all that way

Walking in to the village isn't that far, maybe 10 minutes or so?

Walking back is a fucking pain though, since it's soooo hot and you are carrying some heavy beers instead of drinking them :p