On site supermarket

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
can anyone remember how much the cans of beer were last year ( yup i am too lazy to walk to the supermarket in the village and last year when i did there was a big queue so i gave up) i wont be able to carry much with me as i will have all my camping stuff with me :(
and does anyone know something about having to pay a extra charge on cans of beer but i think you get a refund or something ?????

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Here's the Gerglish (or Denglisch) from the June News Archive

(zzgl. =plus)

Everything remains like it is in Wacken!

What functioned very well since 13 years will not changed in the 14th year. We will only correct something:

You will get drinks on the campsites in 4 supermarkets and the way in the village is still short. Also the year 1 in the age of the returnable cans will do no problems in Wacken. We will offer trays again (24 can-trays with 0,5 liter-cans for 20 Euros zzgl. returnable fee) and it´s not limited on the campsite ground. Of course the markets have opened also on Sunday to 12.00 o'clock to get the fees back for your cans which you bought in the festival supermarkets. And also self-cooling beer barrels are possible. We spoke with the supplier and we´re waiting for an offer right now.

Please - don´t take glass bottles to the festival because for this kind of thrash at green areas we have to get a camping fee in the future. But nobody want to pay a camping fee, do you? Therefore, we ask for your help - please do not take glass bottles to Wacken. Thank you very much.

^witchfinder^

Cheers/Prost ! :) thanks for that info PsychicVeteran ....so everything is ok around 20 euros for 24 beers :) not bad at all ...hmm self cooling beer barrels sound good *hmm beer* :) all this talk of beer is making me thirsty i am gonna go grab a beer right now

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran

What functioned very well since 13 years will not changed in the 14th year. We will only correct something:

You will get drinks on the campsites in 4 supermarkets and the way in the village is still short. Also the year 1 in the age of the returnable cans will do no problems in Wacken. We will offer trays again (24 can-trays with 0,5 liter-cans for 20 Euros zzgl. returnable fee) and it´s not limited on the campsite ground. Of course the markets have opened also on Sunday to 12.00 o'clock to get the fees back for your cans which you bought in the festival supermarkets. And also self-cooling beer barrels are possible. We spoke with the supplier and we´re waiting for an offer right now.

LOL
great english, indeed - even me notices that its a bit crappy :D

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Aren't the answers in the line of:

Q: Will Immortal, Mayhem, Dark Funeral or Darkthrone play?
A: Wenn, dann Immortal. (If [any], then [it will be] Immortal)

Now, what's a "self-cooling beer barrel"?