On line Tickets and Change

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von morimym, 16. Juli 2010.

1. morimym

morimym Member

Hi my friends:
    I'm Maria. I have just bought two wacken tickets but they aren't normal tickets because I bought it in other web page, different to MetalTix.
    I'm so worry because I was waiting for these beautiful blue tickets of this year. The web page is Eventim. Could I be quiet and not worried about this?
    If all is good, could I change them for the real ones in somewhere, for example in the info office al wacken?
    Many thanks for all
    Maria from Spain

2. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Eventim tickets are valid.

However.....

I'd suggest you contact Eventim and give them your BARCODE number. They can check if the actual tickets are valid. (reason: a whole role of tickets has been stolen, the bar codes have not been activated)

But on gross, Eventim tickets are OK, you will get a 'normal' ticket when you get your wristband.

3. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

Hi Maria!

Those Eventim tickets are usually exchanged into the "real" ones at the place in Wacken where you get the festival wristbands. :)

I hope the person you bought the tickets from is a reliable person - because some idiots are faking Eventim tickets and selling them. :mad: See here: http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=163215 (in German, I'm afraid)
    The tickets look totally real, but if somebody scans the barcode, it won't work.

So if you are not sure, you can contact Eventim. But probably everything is okay. :)

4. morimym

morimym Member

Many many thanks my friends Quark and Kate.
    But I have a problem now. I have just checked Eventim web page and I could find the place where I have to introduce my barcode. Could you help me again please?
    Maria

5. Quark

Call them. That's the ONLY way.

(unless you bought the ticket FIRST HAND in a ticket shop, then it won't be needed)

6. morimym

morimym Member

Thanks a lot Quark. I have got a friend in Munich that can help me on Monday. See you in Wacken
    Cheers from Spain.

7. porcupinedream

porcupinedream Newbie

Hey guys

I've recently been following these threads on the fake Eventim tickets. I purchased 2 Eventim Tickets in January from a private seller, so i just wondered if i should worry or is this a more recent thing?

I'd be grateful for any help/advice.

Cheers :)

8. Quark

Don't know actually.

Diese Seite empfehlen