old thrash bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

brutal-maniac

23 Juli 2002
cannes/france
Website besuchen
does anyone of you old thrash metalhead could help me to dicover olld thrash or speed metal bands of the 80''

i already know some great bands like syndrome massacra anacrusis, cancer, cranium ,kreator,tankard,onslaught ,metal church,metallica,testament,exodus but i would like to improve my thrash culture and i hope you will help me

keep the spirit of thrash metal alive

pierre

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
hey Pierre,

good stuff man!!! also don't forget Nuclear Assault, Sodom, Destruction, Overkill, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Forbidden, early Voivod, Celtic Frost/Hellhammer, D.R.I., Cryptic Slaughter...ah fuck, I could go on and on. If there's any bands you're curious about, drop a line and we'll tell you which albums to check out.

there's a guy named "interrupt" who posts here occasionally who could tell you everything you wanted to know and then some about old school thrash...maybe he'll notice this thread.

Bang on!

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Warthog
Hell yeah!

I want to see a tour with Poison, Warrant, and Slaughter!!!

The German Poison, German Warrant, and Canadian Slaughter! :D

So is Germany the bizarro metal place?
Do they take crappy american bands and remake them as thrash?

I'd like to hear the German Poison sing Unskinny Bop...

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by konstrukt
So is Germany the bizarro metal place?
Do they take crappy american bands and remake them as thrash?

I'd like to hear the German Poison sing Unskinny Bop...

It's actually the opposite....The American bands are the bizarro ones (don't you remember the makeup?? bizarre indeed)

the German Poison had such thrash nuggets as

Every Rose has It's Bloody thorn

and

Unskinny Whiplash