Official W:O:A 2004 informations

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-Martin

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2002
Schleswig, Kiel & E´förde
Dear Metalheads,

now the gallery is online and I´ll try to upload new pictures every day. During the festival days some more times. Also the webcams will go online today! This year we present you a Wacken-Open-Air diary so you´re able to read what´s happened at the festival site.

At the moment the sun is shining in Wacken and the weather will be best next week. The staff are working at the stages and as you can see in the gallery - everywhere the people are working to get finish the festival site.

Like the most of you know, you´ll get every information about the W:O:A at the FAQ and, of course, at the Festival ABC. The Info area in the navigation will inform you about the Journey to Wacken, Meet & Greet dates and so on.

The area W:O:A 2004 contains important informations about the W:O:A 2004. Surprised? :eek:
All infos like the confirmed bands, the running order (which band will play when and where), the current pictures from the festival site, the diary and you can order the info SMS.

Have a fucking cool festival!

Greetings,
Martin

:D :D :D

Wacken-Martin

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2002
Schleswig, Kiel & E´förde
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Nabend Martin!

How do we make reservations for woa tickets ??? I think i read somewhere that you can reserve them and pick them up at the wacken office..im foreign ya see :p

Danke Mein Freund! :D

Prost!

Mike

:D

Nabend Mike,
noooo - i don´t make the reservations but Metaltix do. So please visit www.metaltix.com or contact them by phone: +49 (0) 4627 - 183838

But think about it - it´s only for our foreign guests - you should have a foreign passport!

Immer wieder gerne, mein Freund! :D

Prost! :D