Official forum camp registration!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
here are the translated news from Holger:

Ab sofort können sich Mitglieder des W:O:A Forum's für das Forum Camp anmelden.
Eure Anmeldung, oder falls Ihr fragen habt gehen an Christian aka CH/Metalfreak, forumcamp@ics-woa.de.

MEANS:

Now members of the WOA forum can make their official registration for the forum camp!
To register (or if any questions) send an e-mail to Christian aka CH/Metalfreak: forumcamp@ics-woa.de

Thanks to him for making this possible!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I think this official registration makes sure that we all will get our space at the same campground in one big camp or so.
And besides I have no clue why they didn´t post the news in english as well. That sucks. But all you guys are welcome in that camp anyway!!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
xpet: Although I can't believe it, the info is in English this time.

And I also think everybody should subscribe to this forum camp.

CU!!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'll be staying in a camp with the bus tour from Sweden, 500 people or so.

We'l be going home at 10 AM (!) on Sunday, so I want to be in the camp where they'll wake us up before they leave...

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
so do I write English forum camp?

Where in the f++ck will it be

but fuck, I have to meet some Icelanders, a German guy, people from the Vintersorg forum maybe... so it´s kind of a mystery where I will end up

but hey if you want my telephone( like do u...?) it´s:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Update! If you send a mail to CH, tell him if and with how many cars you will arrive!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by xpet
Update! If you send a mail to CH, tell him if and with how many cars you will arrive!
hehe I did that even without being asked to.. am I good or what?? ;):D:D:D;)

@Honsel: guess you should mention that there'll be about 5 or 6 others in our group besides the ALMIGHTY FUCKIN' HONSELCREW!!!