Official FAQ Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
7 Mai 2009
For a few times now there was the wish to make a commom area for questions & answers, where it is possible for you to ask your questions to the official people from W:O:A!
We thought that the idea is pretty good and know it will be done! The whole thing should be readable as an regular FAQ Thread.

In terms of the commonalty and clarity we approach you not to spam oodles. The people should find their amnswers quickly and easily, whithout page turning on three different pages!

We think it is sensible, that only ONE question will be asked and you wait untill the answer is given. Then the next question can be asked!

Cheerz

TheSeventhOne

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
Okay i'll ask one that most people seem to want to know, it's a two-parter;

a) How many bands are to be added and will any one of these be established extreme names?

b) When will the rest of the bill and running order be published?

7 Mai 2009
Okay i'll ask one that most people seem to want to know, it's a two-parter;

a) How many bands are to be added and will any one of these be established extreme names?

b) When will the rest of the bill and running order be published?

The running order will be published hopefully this week and then you will see the whole billing and the number of the bands!!

Jordan

25 März 2009
Ok, good news if the running order is announced soon. Thanks.

Now I take the next question :
What happened to Kingdom of Sorrow ?

(please don't answer that the R.O and full line-up will be announced hopefully this week and that'll see if there's still here ;) )

7 Mai 2009
Ok, good news if the running order is announced soon. Thanks.

Now I take the next question :
What happened to Kingdom of Sorrow ?

(please don't answer that the R.O and full line-up will be announced hopefully this week and that'll see if there's still here ;) )

The R.O and the full line-up will be announced hopefu... just kiddin'!:D

Kingdom Of Sorrow have canceld their arrival without telling us any reason.
Untill today we haven't heard from them and still waiting for a statement!

cheerz

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
This year there is the big Wackinger stuff going on on the fest.
But were is the space for such a big event ? Larp games and stuff like that.
Were on the festival terain will this event take place. or will the festival area be even larger this year ?

Guallamalla

19 Aug. 2008
Cheydinhal
This year there is the big Wackinger stuff going on on the fest.
But were is the space for such a big event ? Larp games and stuff like that.
Were on the festival terain will this event take place. or will the festival area be even larger this year ?

Afaik, they are located next to the entry, where the activity area was last year. It's a huge field, which was barely used for any visitors.

Edit: That one: http://gallery.wacken.com/albums/woa08-ppam/DSC_7202.jpg
The field surrounded by the camps C and P.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
I was wondering if the Wacken orga also looks to the Bandrequest forum.
If you look to Equilibrium, it has more then 5000 votes and in proportion it a pretty cheap band.
Wacken could make some very good statements to invite populair band that are called in the Bandrequest forum.

So, does to Wacken orga really looks to this or not ?

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
I was wondering... will there still be some cool poster been made ? with all the bands on it !
They did it every year... but this year i see no bands on the posters :(