Official Annoucement

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
You forget that many of those of the elite high council of ancient Mulkonia sealed themselves in a suspended state when it became clear that the coming ice age spelled their impending doom. Thus they survived without any ill effects.

Though it may have rattled their brains a little, because they end up screaming stuff about "Wimps and posers!!!" and "May your sword stay wet" all the time.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Ah yes the council.....unfortuantely due to a freak accident the council got wiped out and i was the only survivor! :D

It was thought that the council listened to pop mulk music!

Explain !
or
justify why you weren't rightfully wiped out too!

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello mighty Mulkonians!!

I don´t know what the hell is going on here. But I want to add the same words LooseCannon did:

My Lord, I´m in your service!

Just count on me whatever you need. I will be very glad in killing some animals to bring fresh flesh into the community!!

See you on the other side!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Shiny
It was thought that the council listened to pop mulk music!

Explain !
or
justify why you weren't rightfully wiped out too!

This was a vicous rumor which was spread but by the power of the gods and my own will to live and survive i continued to fight to live and always will do so. The council were all guardians of metal but then the enemies wanted to wipe us out but we can never be killed! :D