Not the cradle of filth pussies!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
17 Dez. 2002
milton keynes
personally i am a fan of COF, not a huge fan, but nonetheless i like their music.
recently i have been hearing comments such as
"COF aren't real metal!!"

well i am totally against this, COF are metal and they are a good band, but they do not appeal to everybodies individual tastes,.

i am only 16 but i like most metal bands right from MAYHEM down to the softer sounds of DIAMOND HEAD. i don't think that many people in this forum hav realised that the point i hav made is very true and that COF are a very good band. i will be looking forward to their performance in WOA 03 and i am asking those who do not like COF not to ruin the set for those who hav been following them for years. and to go off and get wasted on expensive german beer, like all good metal heads should.

we are all brothers of metal....so lets not argue over a band, lets just get along, have some beer and listen to metal. bring on wacken 03!!!!

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
hehe, i don't like most of the bands that play on the festival (almoust every year *g*) but anyway i visit the festival summer after summer. if i would complain about boring bands and fans that are not "really metal", then i would have to complain all night and day! so i just go to wacken, celebrate with the few cool people and watch the few bands i like! and that's always great fun! so there's no need to argue about a single band... there are always bands that you don't like and there have always been.

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
if most black metal bands were really like they pretend to be they would be totally mentally insane! the idealistic way of black metal has nothing to do with positive things like rock 'n roll or heavy metal... just being evil sucks big time! that's why i prefair bands like venom or celtic frost that write "evil" music but don't forget that it's just music... and music's always there to bring fun to the people who listen to it.

^witchfinder^

yeah i will be having a beer or two when the bands i dont like are playing ......but i would never put these bands down just cos i dont like them
so what if C.O.F are playing .....if u dont like em for f**ks sake dont f**king watch them .....simple

i like there early stuff and i like the Midian album ... i will be watching them hahaha guess i will be the only one :)

i have to agree with whoever said that they dont claim to be black metal ........its the fans and music press that claim that
and i think the quote on there site was not written by them ....but i could be wrong

and C.O.F are certainly not Goth ....maybe slightly gothic metal .......but goth no !

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^

i have to agree with whoever said that they dont claim to be black metal ........its the fans and music press that claim that
and i think the quote on there site was not written by them ....but i could be wrong

Hey man. does it matter what you call them. Black metal, Goth metal, death metal...does it matter. I call them pop metal.

"A rose by any other name..."and all that.

What you you call them?

They say on their own website that they are 'the biggest black metal band in the world'. Even if someone else wrote it would they want to tarnish their "image" with lies.

Call them what you want, they're still a load of wank.

karlsquell

4 Dez. 2002
norden/ ostfriesland
theseventhseal.de.vu
i think its great that CoF is playing @ wacken. i like them, and everyone who does not, go, drink a beer, have fun. there´s no need for ya to see CoF. and you have the possibility to see another band while CoF´s doing its gig.

and CoF is not quite BM. i want to say with the words of Dani:" we´re just playing metal."

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Cradle of Filth is a great cover band!!! They always choose great songs and make great covers out of them. "Sodomy and lust", "Hallowed be thy name", "Hell awaits", "Black metal".......

@witchfinder: I'll probably watch them, too, you won't be alone :)

^witchfinder^

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Cradle of Filth is a great cover band!!! They always choose great songs and make great covers out of them. "Sodomy and lust", "Hallowed be thy name", "Hell awaits", "Black metal".......

@witchfinder: I'll probably watch them, too, you won't be alone :)

hahaha thats cool well thats two of us that will watch them ....and i agree i love there covers of Venoms black metal and Slayers hell awaits