Non-German Campsite

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I see!..But I will bring some beer when I come to wacken on wednesday.

Saves time and so... ;))
I have a boat to germany you know
*coming from Sweden*

/Fallen_Knight

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Last year i uhh... buried them :p and they're really cold at 7a.m. :( but then start to heat...

Fallen, i'll be bringing some beers too, but they are cheap at the supermarket, so there is no need to take a lot of them. -though we must buy them on Wednesday or thursday morning, because after that all the good & cheap beer disappears!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Thursday morning will be football *reminds people*

And I come wednesday afternoon/evening.. so I bring beer ;))

Lvsitanno: what kind of tent you have?

I have a 2-person-tent for me and my girl ;)

/Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
We don't know any infos yet.. but we all come sometime wednesday afternoon/evening so .... we are hopeful that they will occur on thursday... sometime..

We know more info after the 15th..
But hey! I don't even know where the football field is :D :D :D

Xpet: You wantto be a cheerleader? :) :) :)

/Fallen_Knight

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
/me as a cheerleader? Don´t you think I´m a bit old? :D
But when I´m awake I think I´ll be there...or not...we´ll see ;)
The football field should be at the festival area - at leats it was there last year.
And hey, I just asked Kroppus if he wants to join, too - looks like he is in for the camp. Besides he hopes to be online again next week and a big HEI form him to everybody! :)

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
You defenately MUST be a supporter of our team, or else Lord_Horb will slap you through the whole festival!

Fallen Knight, i have a two-person Iglo tent, for me only :( i broke up with my gf some months ago and i kept the tent :p

xpet, i saw somewhere that this year the football field was going to be on the camping area.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yeah xpet... don't put yourself down, just beacuse you're INDEED a bit too old :p (j/k)..... even Lord Horb is going to be a cheerleader for the I.D.I.O.T.S., and believe me I don't see any cheerleading abilities in our slapper friend........ :D :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
OK OK, when also the mighty Lord Horb will be a cheerleader I should be one, too ;)
As long as I won´t have to wear those strange clothes and those fluffy balls :D :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Rosk
Yeah xpet... don't put yourself down, just beacuse you're INDEED a bit too old :p (j/k)..... even Lord Horb is going to be a cheerleader for the I.D.I.O.T.S., and believe me I don't see any cheerleading abilities in our slapper friend........ :D :D
me neither... so what?? :D

Originally posted by Rosk
Lord Horb will be the one with the strange clothes and the fluffy balls
uhm, no? *SLAP*

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Damn, I've been out some hours and you've posted a lot of times here!!! Were you waiting for me to log out????
yes, you got it ;):D:D:D;)