nightwish!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I miss Nightwish in Stockholm this weekend because I live on the other coast of Sweden and man!
I don't have time (a lot at the university and the expense is too much at this time (travel,shirt, food, ticket)

So if they come to Wacken, I would be very pleased :) :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I can't believe that this is the first time Nightwish have played in Sweden especially considering they live 'next door'.

Fallen Knight, do you have idea why that might be?

S&L and Supercharger...it's good to hear that you don't like them-you're staying true to your preferences...

I've been surprised by heaps of hardcore death and thrash metalheads who love the band....only to realise the 'love' Tarja (looks and voice) but wouldn't have a clue about any of the members *spare me!* :D

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
I'm male brat so I don't give a damn about the male bandmembers from Nightwish :D I did see them live during Wacken 2001 and they're a solid band. But I don't care much for their music because it's too happy for my taste. My current playlist is: Death, Control Denied, Opeth, Testament, Darkane, Threshold, Dream theater, Pathos, Dark Tranquility, Megadeth, Nevermore, Machine head, Life of Agony, Into Eternity, Soilwork, Annihilator, Soilwork, Vintersorg. Forbidden and the Crown. Mostly (Swedish) trashmetal :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Germany is a bigger market perhaps

It takes always time for finnish bands to play in Sweden.
They all go to Germany and so on first.

And why they don't go to Sweden's Metal City Number 1, that I don't know.

PsychicVeteran

Why do we have to forget Nightwish???

Hey, Nightwish at Wacken again would be great. OK I'll see them in January but who cares. I saw them at Wacken in 2001 and they were so convincing live that I had to go out and buy loads of their stuff. I do however find it odd that they are selling their tickets via Eventim rather than via Metaltix in Germany - I hope they're not going to get too commercial......