Nightwish cancelled!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von LooseCannon, 14. August 2004.

1. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

I went to Philadelphia today from work here in Baltimore(about 100 miles) to get my Nightwish tix only to find out that the Philly show,as well as the Toronto & Montreal(That show was SOLD OUT) shows were cancelled due to visa probs.

They explained on the Nightwish site that they filed for visa's in late March & they were not ready in time for those 3 shows.This is a fuck up by the U.S. Gov.

As far as I know,there is no make up date(if there will ever be one)(FUCK YOU BUSH!).

Warthog,I left ya a voice mail on your cell phone to let ya know what's going on.I know you bought tix already & I hope you get your money back.

I feel like I went up there for nothing.That pisses me off.

2. Warthog

Warthog W:O:A Metalmaster

Fuckin' A right! I bought my ticket online about a month ago, now I'm dreading having to drive 3 hours just to get my money back. Hmm. :mad:

Feel like a roadtrip to see them in New York or Cleveland? I have to see if I can keep the schedule clear, but keep me posted if you're available.

It's a shame, because the Troc is a really, really cool club, and I would've really liked to see them there. I mean, seeing Nightwish in a 19th-century burlesque theatre? How appropriate! :D

Maybe Nightwish have links to Al-Qaeda? :rolleyes:

btw, Chris - you registered to vote in November?

3. Zombi

Zombi W:O:A Metalmaster

No, they just make crap music. Ha!

4. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

Been since 91'.

I found out Ministry is playing here in town in Oct. I'll be there.

I'll be at the Napalm death/Vader show at Jaxx in Nov.

It really pisses me off that bands are having a hard time to get work visa's here in the states(even before 9/11).

@Warthog,

You going to be at the Superjoint Ritual show in 2 weeks at Jaxx?

Diese Seite empfehlen