• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fernando

19 Juli 2017
Thank you, Milkie and agresionpower! Hope to see you there! I will be near the Wacken Center, at the camping ground, because of my lockerbox...

Fernando

19 Juli 2017
Thank you, Quark! By the way, i am a Saints supporter...
Dear friends, i want to ask you something... I can use a Gopro on my head or hand at the infield, to film some footage inside wacken?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Thank you, Quark! By the way, i am a Saints supporter...
Dear friends, i want to ask you something... I can use a Gopro on my head or hand at the infield, to film some footage inside wacken?

"It is allowed to bring ordinary cameras/ digital cameras and mobile phones onto the festival ground. However, neither camcorders nor reflex/ SLR cameras and/or bridge/system cameras are to be brought to the camping grounds!"

I think a gopro would be considered a camcorder, so it is not allowed.
On the campgrounds I'm pretty sure it's no problem

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
You better figure out where to leave your gopro then. Wouldn't leave it in the tent.

There are lockers. But I honestly don't know if you have to make reservations for them!

I rented one last year and I already made a reservation for this year, with another company (safebox Berlin) tho since they are right at the entrance I was using the most for the Infield instead of the wristband area.
I think you can rent one on the spot, but I'd say it's better and quicker to make a reservation in advance. They also have power in every locker !

Fernando

19 Juli 2017
Milkie, Quark, StrungOut 84 and agresionpower, I made a reservation with Safebox Berlin. Everything is all right! It will be the place to leave my GoPro, passport, and money. Thanks for the advice!