• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

CarlosLoarca

19 Apr. 2017
Hi agresionpower. No, I was pretty sure that I read about Monowar in WOA this year, forget it. By the way, I saw the Ross the boss show in my country a month ago, with Night Demon, Belphegor and a few local bands. It was awesome.

thphon

3 Juli 2017
Hi all,

Location: I'm from Argentina but I live in Orlando, FL USA now
Male/Female: M
Favorite Music: I like all metal but in particular prog metal. Right now I'm looking forward to see Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica and Fates Warning the most.
Wacken: this will be my first WOA

I bought the ticket the day after last year's festival was over not knowing if I'll be able to make it (because of work among other things). Only today I was able to confirm my attendance, I already booked my flight ticket, I'm ecstatic!

Now I'm trying to make up for the time lost and I'm reading all I can to figure out the logistics. Didn't pay too much attention so far because, in all truth, I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to make it at all.
See you all there!

Cheers,
Leo

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi all,

Favorite Music: I like all metal but in particular prog metal. Right now I'm looking forward to see Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica and Fates Warning the most.

I bought the ticket the day after last year's festival was over not knowing if I'll be able to make it (because of work among other things). Only today I was able to confirm my attendance, I already booked my flight ticket, I'm ecstatic!

Now I'm trying to make up for the time lost and I'm reading all I can to figure out the logistics. Didn't pay too much attention so far because, in all truth, I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to make it at all.
See you all there!

Cheers,
Leo

Welcome to the forum! You'll be able to find lots of info about travelling to wacken over here and general info over here

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi all,

See you all there!

Cheers,
Leo

Welcome :)

30 Sep. 2016
North Bay Area, California
Hi all,

See you all there!

Cheers,
Leo

Ahoy from a fellow American! See you there!!

15 Juli 2017
London, UK
Hi everyone,
Male/Female: F
Favourite music: Mainly melodeath, folk, symphonic, technical death, black, power. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Omnium Gatherum (would also be looking forward to seeing Insomnium but they clash :( ), Powerwolf, Nile, and Apocalyptica.
I thought I'd missed out on tickets but I got lucky on the waiting list! Going with two friends for my first Wacken, been wanting to go for years! Hoping to make new friends and discover new bands. See you all there!

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi everyone,
Favourite music: Mainly melodeath, folk, symphonic, technical death, black, power. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Omnium Gatherum (would also be looking forward to seeing Insomnium but they clash :( ), Powerwolf, Nile, and Apocalyptica.
I thought I'd missed out on tickets but I got lucky on the waiting list! Going with two friends for my first Wacken, been wanting to go for years! Hoping to make new friends and discover new bands. See you all there!

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi everyone,

welcome!

You can make friends over here

Dzmitry_by

17 Juli 2017
Hi,
Male
Favorite music: mostly aggro/street punk now, but also count a lot old school death metal like Morbid Angel or Deicide, Napalm Death, grind and raw black metal.
When I was 15 years old in one of local magazines - was called M-Zine(ex Legion) was article about Wacken Open Air - as one of biggest metal fests. They wrote being metal head you have to get there at least one in your life. Since that I was waiting a half of my age and this year finally will go there. Hope to find a crazy like hell atmosphere and louder then the devil screams metal.
And yes - I was lurking on how to get from Hamburg to Itzehoe when found this topic.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
W\HELL/come to this forum!

There is the "Wacken Hot Tub' thread, for ordinairy small talk about almost ANYTHING, feel free to join in!
And hope you'll have a great time in Wacken! (and I'm addressing the elephant in the room, I'm not going)

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi,
Male
Favorite music: mostly aggro/street punk now, but also count a lot old school death metal like Morbid Angel or Deicide, Napalm Death, grind and raw black metal.
When I was 15 years old in one of local magazines - was called M-Zine(ex Legion) was article about Wacken Open Air - as one of biggest metal fests. They wrote being metal head you have to get there at least one in your life. Since that I was waiting a half of my age and this year finally will go there. Hope to find a crazy like hell atmosphere and louder then the devil screams metal.
And yes - I was lurking on how to get from Hamburg to Itzehoe when found this topic.

welcome!

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi,
Male

Fernando

19 Juli 2017
From Brazil!

Hi, my name is Fernando, i live in Brazil, on Rio de Janeiro state, at Niterói. I am 50 years old and it will be my first time at Wacken. I hope i could find myself there... I will be camping with a friend of mine, another 50er... Never too old to rock 'n' roll!!!

Reaktionen: Quark