• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
25 year old female coming from London, this will be my first festival abroad.

Mostly looking forward to Paradise Lost, the Cavaleras, Uli Jon Roth and Katatonia.

See you at Wacken!
W\HELL/come!!!

If you want to know more people before, take a look at the ]Wacken Hot Tub[/B]. That's THE PLACE to get to know us!
And no, I won't be there. Other obligations.

CarlosLoarca

19 Apr. 2017
After read the topic from his first post...

Name: Carlos
Music: Heavy, Power (specially latinamerican metal bands and the spanish metal bands, like Avalanch, Saratoga, Warcry, Lujuria, Baron Rojo, Angelus Apatrida, Dark Moor, Mägo de Oz, Obus, Tierra santa, and a long etc.), Thrash like Havok, Testament, Megadeth, old Metallica, Exodus, Kreator, Toxic Holocaust, Sodom, Tankard, all the old metal, Judas, Maiden, Blue cheer, Deep purple, Zeppelin, Motorhead and another long etc. I also like some others genres besides metal, like US Country or the old spain music, like Los brincos, Los payos, and a latinamerican genre call Trova, I really like that last one.
Wacken: 2017 will be my first time, I'm doing my best effort for can get there with a friend also from here. For a metalhead in this area is a dream come true to go to WOA, because the money, the paper work, bureaucracy, job etc. but I'm close to living that dream.
Drinks: Dark Lager, draft beer, in my country, we have a beer call Gallo, it is pretty good, in other countries it name is Famosa.
Me: I am a web developer in a software development company and I want to go to Germany for a few days before and after the WOA to do some tourism things, meet people, places, all of that haha, and I would love to meet some fellow metalheads and like Ozzy used to say, Lets go Crazy... for a few days.

Greetings.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Music: Heavy, Power (specially latinamerican metal bands and the spanish metal bands, like Avalanch, Saratoga, Warcry, Lujuria, Baron Rojo, Angelus Apatrida, Dark Moor, Mägo de Oz, Obus, Tierra santa, and a long etc.), Thrash like Havok, Testament, Megadeth, old Metallica, Exodus, Kreator, Toxic Holocaust, Sodom, Tankard, all the old metal, Judas, Maiden, Blue cheer, Deep purple, Zeppelin, Motorhead and another long etc. I also like some others genres besides metal, like US Country or the old spain music, like Los brincos, Los payos, and a latinamerican genre call Trova, I really like that last one.
Wacken: 2017 will be my first time, I'm doing my best effort for can get there with a friend also from here. For a metalhead in this area is a dream come true to go to WOA, because the money, the paper work, bureaucracy, job etc. but I'm close to living that dream.
Drinks: Dark Lager, draft beer, in my country, we have a beer call Gallo, it is pretty good, in other countries it name is Famosa.
Me: I am a web developer in a software development company and I want to go to Germany for a few days before and after the WOA to do some tourism things, meet people, places, all of that haha, and I would love to meet some fellow metalheads and like Ozzy used to say, Lets go Crazy... for a few days.

Greetings.

welcome!

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland

Greetings.

Welcome! :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Greetings.
¡Bienvenidos! Or something like that. ;)

Aestmir

19 Apr. 2017
Colorado, US
Newbie from Colorado making my first post! I'm planning on doing a metal festival double-header this summer, first with WOA from 8/3-8/5, Then Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic from 8/9-8/12. This will be my first time at Wacken, second time going to BA. If anyone else is considering doing the same, let me know!

Favorite Bands: Opeth, Gojira, Behemoth, Allegaeon, Revocation, Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Dethklok, Rotting Christ, Megadeth, NIN, Mastodon, Primus, The Sword and so, so many more.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Newbie from Colorado making my first post! I'm planning on doing a metal festival double-header this summer, first with WOA from 8/3-8/5, Then Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic from 8/9-8/12. This will be my first time at Wacken, second time going to BA. If anyone else is considering doing the same, let me know!

Favorite Bands: Opeth, Gojira, Behemoth, Allegaeon, Revocation, Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Dethklok, Rotting Christ, Megadeth, NIN, Mastodon, Primus, The Sword and so, so many more.

Sounds great, welcome!

CarlosLoarca

19 Apr. 2017
Thanks!

A few weeks ago, I remember reading on this site that Manowar will play in WOA this year, but I don't see them in the oficial bands in Wacken site. Is there any other band for confirm?

P.D.
By the way, is Bienvenido, because is singular. Greetings.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

welcome!