New lesson: How to swear in German!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Congratulations, Wackianne!!

Hey!! You can count me in for everything involving dancing and singing while looking as an insane drunken guy! :D

@Lord Maele: "Tchupate la regla del cono de tu puta madre, hijo de puta de mierde" Well....it has some spelling mistakes, but it's a really polite expression :) . It's something like " lick your mother's cunt (but not in any moment, while she wears a tampon, but without tampon, I don't know the English word for that), you goddam motherfucker"

@german talking guys: I once heard something similar to "archslog". It must be a swearing word, and I love how it sounds, even if I don't know its meaning!! :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I PASSED IT!!!

I couldn't use any of the expressions of this thread, as the composition was about "friendship and relationships", maybe next year :) . Anyway, danke sehr!!!!

@Sodomy&Lust: OK, so I guess it's best to lay low with that one if I run into any spanish guys at wacken. The norwegian translation would be something like: "sleik i deg mensen fra mora di din jævla kuksuger-skitstapper-støgge-faen! Bu the way, what do sigarettes, beer, booze cost in Germany? (Both at the festival and in stores)

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
The best tip I can give you to get cheap stuff are the ALDI markets; they have the cheapest beer (Karlsquell 19cent/can) and also cheap cigarettes (e.g. Boston ~2€) and booze. Karlsquell is cult but more or less a matter of taste ;).
Normal price for cigarettes is 3€, beer and booze prices vary; depends on the brand and quality you want...

I've read about a "Jack Daniels tent" at Wacken, what is it? What does for instance a bottle of Jack cost? Is it safe to stay in a "normal" tent at the campingsite? Is there a chance of people messing with your tent in the dead of the night? Will I survive Wacken even though I can't fight at all? I have a lot of questions, but no matter how, now I'm coming so Germany; Be ware of the great Northern Lord of the Dark!!!!
*Evil laughter*