New Jersey Metal Fest

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
being in new jersey..i understand :p:p:p

the simpsons, family guy,etc all taking the piss out of them:p

lets just say its the canada of USA :p

Yeah, there are slums in London where I'd rather live than be in New Jersey, haha.

I wouldn't mind Canada...low crime, low taxes, the US dollar is much stronger so it would be much cheaper to live, strippers don't expect tips for lap dances, and everyone there hails the US as their overlords (as all good countries should, bwahahaha)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Uhmmm Asbury Park is an old abandoned resort for rich bitches from the 50s or so. They left behind a big drafty building called a convention center, where thousands of metal heads slithered into and froze for atleast three metal festfest years..of course not consecutively. It takes place in this building that has three huge rooms...one is like concert hall...the other a theatre with seats, where u arent allowed to stand up, and the other...well its amongst all the venders and what not.

The place near philly isnt any better...one room two stages and asshole state police who beat everyone up the entire time.

Go to Partysan in the beginning of August or to Grasspop or..maybe even Bang Your Head.

Im going to bed now. nyte nyte!
jeeeez!! thoses guys are fascists!!! :p

nacht
:D

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Best is Obscene extreme!!:D,on Wacken few people pissed me off(men,as usually) and lots of the bands sucked ass (especially Metallium,fuck off and die) and zombies like Twisted shit.Fuck!

Wacken is a good festival, but I think it's a little not enough metal. Some band like Twisted, Lotto-King-Karl, Gamma ray, Running Wild... don't have their place in a metal festival. Maybe it's normal to put this band for try to please most people as possible.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
dont go to this festival is was and for ever will be an inconvience and waste of money. Save it for Wacken or some Fest that happens during the summer here.

I had gone to all of them until 2001....and it sucked!

I only went to the one in 2001.The only thing I didn't like was there was no booze allowed in the building(Asbury Park).I went because my friends in Hatred were playing.Other than that,I didn't mind it at all.

NenYa

11 Okt. 2003
Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I'm not sure if I will go..
Four hours are still four hours and will be four damned wasted hours if it is really that bad. (furthermore between Baltimore and New York there are always those big traffic jams, the last time I stood there for about, hehe almost four hours :D

but you know, what are four hours against eight ( *zu shizzo schiel )

Somebody told me that there's a death metal "festival" in May at the thunderdome in Baltimore..

By the way, did you see Amon amarth, Vader, Kreator and Nile last Sunday in West springfield ?

NenYa

11 Okt. 2003
Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Yeah! Entombed will play, too!

Maybe I will come, but I have to save my money for the Morbid angel concert next month :D

They will play with superjoint ritual. Has anybody listened to their music before?
I'm skeptical. Only you played once with Pantera that does'nt mean your next band will kick ass, too..
Anyway, stupid name ;)