New here...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by CrimsonThunder
I feel like a donkey lol
I've just bought nearly 2kg of cookies... my parents are bringing me, they can't know that I like alcohol HAHAHA they think I don't like beer, I have to make sure they keep on having that idea

Of course! Just tell them that the beer's not for you, it's for all your new friends at Wacken. :D We'll even drink it for you if it'll help. :)

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
yeah hes a jock a skirt wearing punk!

DID YOU SAY BALLS?! I HAVE BALLS!!! OOH OOH PICK ME PICK ME!

hahaha Awe...no Kilts...or however they are spelt, RULE! I wish I could wear one...but its not the same...I dunno, goes over better with the men...But I wouldnt mind tryin...hahaha

::::writes Kilt on her list of stuff to bring to Wacken List::::

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
DID YOU SAY BALLS?! I HAVE BALLS!!! OOH OOH PICK ME PICK ME!

hahaha Awe...no Kilts...or however they are spelt, RULE! I wish I could wear one...but its not the same...I dunno, goes over better with the men...But I wouldnt mind tryin...hahaha

::::writes Kilt on her list of stuff to bring to Wacken List::::

YOU HAVE BALLS?!? Would you kindly return them to whatever young man you stole them from? I'm sure he'd like them back. :p :D:D

I have a kilt, and it's a really nice one too, but it's a tad bulky, so I don't think I'll be bringing it to Wacken this year. :(