New Bathory

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
As this thread's name is Bathory, lets go back to Bathory!

I've heard Nordland three times and its definitely not impressive. In fact, it such a regular album that once I even forgot what I was listening to, so I had to check out what was playing in my winamp. True, its better than Destroyer of Worlds, but thats not something difficult to achieve.

My final verdict is:
If you're even slightly interested about "viking metal", go get Bathory's Hammerheart or Twilight of the Gods. If you already have those, buy Blood on Ice, and if you already have all those albums, buy some beers cans, get drunk and listen to all of them in sequence. It will bring you much more happiness than Nordland.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Evenfiel
As this thread's name is Bathory, lets go back to Bathory!

I've heard Nordland three times and its definitely not impressive. In fact, it such a regular album that once I even forgot what I was listening to, so I had to check out what was playing in my winamp. True, its better than Destroyer of Worlds, but thats not something difficult to achieve.

My final verdict is:
If you're even slightly interested about "viking metal", go get Bathory's Hammerheart or Twilight of the Gods. If you already have those, buy Blood on Ice, and if you already have all those albums, buy some beers cans, get drunk and listen to all of them in sequence. It will bring you much more happiness than Nordland.

Evenfiel: You're the harshest reviewer I've seen for Nordland... I was desperated to hear it... I think I'll approach to it with more caution ;)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg

My final verdict is:

but what if I know Hammerheart and Blood on Ice by heart already? ;)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL I expected this answer :D
no, I don´t know it by heart, actually I don´t have it at all :o
I will give it another try :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Maraska

18 Okt. 2002
-ROMA-
Website besuchen
In Italy a new album is about 18-25 euros... and not only the new ones :(
I saw Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle-Earth at 22 euros... Death's Live in La at 19e... and Judas Priest's Painkiller (reissue) at 15e!!!! :mad:

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
If you're even slightly interested about "viking metal", go get Bathory's Hammerheart or Twilight of the Gods. If you already have those, buy Blood on Ice, and if you already have all those albums, buy some beers cans, get drunk and listen to all of them in sequence.
"How's the new Slayer?"
"Well, it's nowhere as good as 'Reign in Blood'. Get that, or if you have it, buy beer instead."

(Repeat every time Slayer release a new album)