New Bathory

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Supercharger
what's the fuzz about Bathory? Every goth I know considers it holy :D

Goth?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bathory has nothing to do with goth!!!
They were one of the first bands considered blackmetal (with lots of thrash influence) and then they are the original Vinking Metalers!!

Just to show off a little but, I recieved an e-mail of Quorthon himself!!!! :D :D He was fucking nice, even though he denied an interview, but he said he would just post one at the Black Mark home page soon (I haven't check that out that page recently)

Norland I will be released on November 18!!! And part II sometime next year... Sounds like those albums will be pure Viking metal... Great!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
there´s a new Bathory album? Cool... what do you mean with pure Viking Metal, Rosk? I´m not so much into Bathory, but I love the Blood on Ice album - that are just HYMNS :) :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
there´s a new Bathory album? Cool... what do you mean with pure Viking Metal, Rosk? I´m not so much into Bathory, but I love the Blood on Ice album - that are just HYMNS :) :)

Hello xpet!

I'm talking about viking metal, as in Hammerheart or Twilight of the Gods, and to so extent as Blood on Ice too, so I think you'll ike the new album ;) :)

necrohammer

7 Juni 2002
Dublin,Eire
Website besuchen
re Bathory

I can wait to here this if its a reurn to the ways of old,
The last one was shite but seeing as Bathory is my favourite band I am hopeful he can manage one more killer album,
A friend of mine heard some of it and he said it was like Hammerheart and blood on ice,