new bands + first night!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
has anyone posted this already... welll:

new bands confirmed...... von wacken-holger on 16:03:07 at 13.05.2003

FREEDOM CALL
SONATA ARCTICA !!!!
DARK AGE
TWISTED TOWER DIRE
DARKANE !!!!!!!!!!$%#&%&$#/#

don´t know the others

DIE RUNNING ORDER FÜR DEN DONNERSTAG; JULY 31 steht bereits:

18:00 - 18:45 h ANNIHILATOR
19:15 - 20.00 h CIRCLE II CIRCLE
20:30 - 21:45 h VICTORY (Best of Show)
22:15 - 23.45 h RUNNING WILD

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
well that running order rules... I get smashed, then go see Annihilator, and then get even more smashed because the rest of the bands that are playing on thursday SUCKS big time... woohoo aaallllccccoooohhhhhlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

and about the new bands... fuck 'em all except for Darkane, they might be a possibility in case one gets bored ;)

@berserkur: YES!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by berserkur
i saw a picture of the main man in Running Wild and he looked ridicilous

are they a cheesy band?

Well, they look weird, but they are not really cheesy. They play pirates-metal, and they haven't changed their style in the last 20 years. I won't miss them!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Well, they look weird, but they are not really cheesy. They play pirates-metal, and they haven't changed their style in the last 20 years. I won't miss them!
ehm... they haven't changed their style in the last 20 years... which means each and every song sounds exactly the same... and every song sucks ;)

and I would still say they were, are, and will always be cheesy!

but each to his own! :)