New band confirmed - Stone Gods

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

guano

23 Apr. 2008
pls take them out form mainstage and put obituary or sabaton to the main stage pls...

6 Juli 2008
stone gods dont deserve to play at all!!

why didnt they get scar symmetry instead :(

they would have been so much better and their new album rocks

12 Juli 2008
Apparently you lot are not very excited about the Gods! I'm co-running the Stone Gods Streetteam for Continental Europe and since this is their second gig on the continent we would love to have a review and some pictures on our myspace and upcoming website. So if there is anyone who IS interested in this amazing band, please contact us trough www.myspace.com/stonegodseuropestreetteam or email me at stonegods@babzz.nl

It would be very much appreciated!

Love, Babz and the rest of the Continental SG girls

zuiop

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Apr. 2008
Apparently you lot are not very excited about the Gods! I'm co-running the Stone Gods Streetteam for Continental Europe and since this is their second gig on the continent we would love to have a review and some pictures on our myspace and upcoming website. So if there is anyone who IS interested in this amazing band, please contact us trough www.myspace.com/stonegodseuropestreetteam or email me at stonegods@babzz.nl

It would be very much appreciated!

Love, Babz and the rest of the Continental SG girls

I'll do it if I can say what bullshit it is that these guys are at Wacken in the first place. Deal?

12 Juli 2008
I'll do it if I can say what bullshit it is that these guys are at Wacken in the first place. Deal?

No, I want someone who is going to watch their performance openminded, but who does generally like their music. We're a streetteam, we promote the band you know. If you don't like them I'm sure you'll have a better time watching another gig...

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada

And not only that, but the fact that they're on a main stage. They should take a band like Watain or Torture Squad out of the tent and put them on a main stage, switch Hatebreed onto the party stage and bring Obituary either on the Black or True Metal stage :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
12 Juli 2008
I personally like honest reviews.

If the band sucks...let it be known!!

In magazines or general music websites, sure, tell everyone if you think a bad sucks. But my job is to get people into liking this band, therefore putting up a bad review would be a tiny bit weird huh? I guess you people don't really get the idea of a streetteam. And if you hate this band then you surely don't want your name to be associated with their fandom I guess :rolleyes:

zuiop

17 Apr. 2008
METAL AT METAL FESTIVALS DOWN WITH GAY STREETTEAMS OF EVEN MORE HOMOSEXUAL BANDS

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Though I find it hard to believe you aren't aware, and I think that now it's just gone down to some kind of nitpicking war just because no one who has participated in the thread likes the band you represent, but I'd gather zuiop's employment of the word "gay" was probably in the slang sense. Like it or not, it is a slang term in many nations. In this case, one might read it as pretty much a reiteration of what's been said by a number of members already...not metal, weak piss, no good, doesn't belong at Wacken. It's just a way of overemphasizing.

Hopefully, at least I hope, this won't turn into some political correctness nitpicky-fest.