Need help please!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pantaloons

28 März 2003
Website besuchen
hi, just have a few questions, as im coming from Australia and not sure on a couple of things:

What day does the festival start, and what day are the camping grounds open?

What days the shuttle bus run from Itzehoe?

Does the Shuttle-Bus run back to Itzehoe after the festival?

And lastly, on the ticket info, it says the ticket is a 3-day pass from the 29th July to the 3rd August. By my count that's 6 days? What dates does the ticket cover?

Thankyou very much for any help you can provide me, I am most grateful!

Cheers

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I think most things can be found on this site, but I think these are the answers

The first real festival day is thursday 31 July when the Night to remember starts at 16.00 if I'm right.
Friday and saturday 1 and 2 August are the other 2 festifal days with the bands. I think you already can be on the camping from monday (the 29th?) till Sunday.

for the shuttlebus you must see the site, I also don't know that.

I hope this is the info you need
cu at wacken!

Pantaloons

28 März 2003
Website besuchen
ahhhhh so the ticket covers the actual festival days, but you can camp on the grounds before and after.....that solves the 3 or 6 day mystery, which is what really concerned me, i found the other stuff, thanks heaps anyway man.......and yes you will see me there.....just look for the aussie flag

Pantaloons

28 März 2003
Website besuchen
yeah i know the guys from the shop Metal Mayhem here (Melbourne) are going, well a couple, and i know a few others too.......someones gotta show you all how to really drink! :)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
don´t you think the scandinavians are already teaching us? :D :D :p

found that link I was talking about...edited my last post ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Pantaloons
yeah i know the guys from the shop Metal Mayhem here (Melbourne) are going, well a couple, and i know a few others too.......someones gotta show you all how to really drink! :)

Aaah, more people that can drink?
Hopefully YOU will not tell me I drink too much :D
We should meet up :p

Pantaloons

28 März 2003
Website besuchen
Gnoff - sounds good.....be warned: im a very big drinker!! :)

I noticed your from Stockholm, ill also be going there, but not till about september/late august.....but yeah, come say hi to me at Wacken

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Gnoff - sounds good.....be warned: im a very big drinker!! :)

I noticed your from Stockholm, ill also be going there, but not till about september/late august.....but yeah, come say hi to me at Wacken

oops, have forgotten to change that...
Now live in Örnsköldsvik...

I don't drink a lot, but people seem to think that just because I'm drunk often :p

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com

Who's going? Peter? Sasch? I think they're the only 2 I know from there...

Man you are SO going to be eating those words! These Germans will put you to shame! I was quite embarrassed for our Aussies last year :D