need help again (traveller problem)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Zarborg, 12. Juni 2003.

1. Zarborg

Zarborg W:O:A Metalhead

Ok, I know someone you know Hamburg. I'll try to be clear. After Wacken, I wan to take a bus with Gulliver. I THINK the bus stop or station whatever (Busbahnhof am Hauptbahnhof, Adenauerallee, that's what the website say, but I don't speak that language whatever what it's, probably german or deutsch)
    is near the central station ( train station from wich I should arrive from Wacken). I just wan to know if I'm right. If not let me know...

2. OldOne

OldOne W:O:A Metalmaster

Hi Zarborg,

The station "Busbahnhof Hauptbahnhof" is near the main-train-station. About 500m and 1 minute to go.

The german word Hauptbahnhof means main-train-station.

If you had any question about travelling ask......

OldOne

3. berserkur

berserkur W:O:A Metalhead

hmmm...
    or klingonese for that matter...

4. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

i know the word train-station cos its abbreviation hbf
    but does busbahnhof mean bus station??

5. OldOne

OldOne W:O:A Metalmaster

yap....busbahnhof = bus station

6. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

yeah i thought so :p
    why did he say busstation trainstation??? thats just confusing :p

7. Zarborg

Does that all the bus from all compagny arrive at this place (Busbahnhof Hauptbahnhof). I'm not able to find the information on the website (you design website in europe ??? Drunk cow??? :p). I have to take the bus from brussel to hambourg now...

And you have to explain me something. Why that it take the same in bus that in train ???

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 13. Juni 2003
  8. Zombi

Zombi W:O:A Metalmaster

they might be talking about the ZOB, which is very near Hamburg Hbf. (across the road actualy) The ZOB is a place where all the buses tend to end up or start off. It is like..the main busstation by the trainstation..

It's kinda hard to find cause it's not marked out very clearly. C'est la merde!

but if your standing near the entrance to the Hbf then look for a big McDonalds sign (NOT THE ONE INSIDE THE HBF!!) There is a big McDonalds which is in the same building as the ZOB. It's a kinda futuristic looking building...and in red letter it says ZOB. This is a bad explanation...it is kinda hard to tell you where it is...even if you know hamburg well..

you can always ask around...a lot of people can speak english. ask for the ZOB or something...write it on a piece of paper and show it to them, c'est bon?

9. Zarborg

Thx, to everybody that help me. I think I will be ok.

I'll bring some paper for communicate the place name because I don't know how to prononce Itzehoe, Wacken (got a idea), Hbf and ZOB.

A last question : Do u think I should reserve for the bus or they always have room ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 15. Juni 2003
  10. Zarborg

I have two more no really important question. First : Do u think I should reserve for the bus (brussell-hamburg and hamburg-paris) or they always have room ? Second : Where I can find a cd store in Hamburg and a comics book store, near the ZOB ? I need techno music and Killer Kondom figurine for my brother (it's really not for me).

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 22. Juni 2003
  11. Banshee

Banshee W:O:A Metalmaster

CD Shop is near ZOB, it`s called Saturn. You can see it: a very big house. Everbody knows ist.

12. Lucretia

Lucretia W:O:A Metalmaster

I have no clue, I even didn´t know that there are busses going to Brussels and Paris. But I guess this http://www.eurolines.dk is the company which is organizing them, maybe you could send them an e-mail and ask?!

Diese Seite empfehlen