Need advice about planning for Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Warthog

Wacken is way far north compared to anywhere in the US (except Alaska), so while it's warm during the day (nothing you won't be used to, living in Calif), it gets fuckin' cold late at night. Bring something warm to wear.

Originally posted by dittohead

or burn it to keep warm for the fuckin cold night...

LOOOL
you call those August nights FUCKIN COLD???? THATS definitely NOT fuckin cold!! Ey, do you wanna come here and see how cold it is now? :D :D :D

But except that, just trust in Warhogs words :)

Hey, Scotty, I´m still wondering if those Spätzle from Metalsulm (or Codo??? :confused: ) ever reached you on Wacken sunday this year????

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Lucretia
LOOOL
you call those August nights FUCKIN COLD???? THATS definitely NOT fuckin cold!! Ey, do you wanna come here and see how cold it is now? :D :D :D

lol, okay, okay! Maybe I should have said "fuckin' cold FOR THE SUMMER". We're used to more constant climates where the temperature doesn't drop so fast at night. Yikes!

but I spent two windy winters in Minnesota, so rest assured, I know what "FUCKIN COLD" means. :D

Hey, Scotty, I´m still wondering if those Spctzle from Metalsulm (or Codo??? :confused: ) ever reached you on Wacken sunday this year????

Oh yeah! Sulm gave them to me...he apologized for not cooking them because he was too drunk (that's certainly understandable! :D ). Me and Seb cooked it up when we got back to London...some French guy helped us cook back at the hostel, he said he knew how to make spätzle, though I still have my doubts. Still tasted pretty good...even stayed in my stomach after the Guinness binge that night. :D

Aaaaah, happy memories. :)

Hey, you doing anything Saturday night? Come to Baltimore and see Twisted Tower Dire with me! :D:D:D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
lol, okay, okay! Maybe I should have said "fuckin' cold FOR THE SUMMER". We're used to more constant climates where the temperature doesn't drop so fast at night. Yikes!

OK :D
But I still wouldn´t say its fuckin cold at night a Wacken, just a bit cold ;)
WTF :)

Oh yeah! Sulm gave them to me...he apologized for not cooking them because he was too drunk (that's certainly understandable! :D ). Me and Seb cooked it up when we got back to London...some French guy helped us cook back at the hostel, he said he knew how to make spätzle, though I still have my doubts. Still tasted pretty good...even stayed in my stomach after the Guinness binge that night. :D

ah, VERY good! Finally that question is cleared up :) *sigh of relief* :D
Fine that you liked them :)

Hey, you doing anything Saturday night? Come to Baltimore and see Twisted Tower Dire with me! :D:D:D

erm, actually no plans yet... do you pay me the flight? :D ;)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey Warthog

I scored Crest of the Martyr while I was in Melbourne a couple of weekends ago

AWESOME stuff and suprisingly, the CD didn't disappoint after seeing them live (which usually happens to me)

:( I'd join you if it wasn't so far!