Name three things you do and nobody else does!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
1) Steal copys of vikingships while dead drunk and hopes out to re-discover America so that i can claim it back. (ok that was one time, and that's only 'cause it's so hard to find vikingships these days.

2) Sneak into churches for then to start to have a Black Mass,, i still haven't managed to finish one though... :((

3) Sneking out in the winternights to make snowmen and hopefully soon snowwomen. All anatomically correct of course and put them around in the town. like in bus-stops, outside shops and in taxi-quees.

4) Chase Jehovas Witnesses either with my axe or my sword when i had that.. *swears at the norwegian cops that took the sword away*

Oh,, BTW.. I'm the one that hides under your bed and sharpens the axe in the middle of the night...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Kroppus
1) Steal copys of vikingships while dead drunk and hopes out to re-discover America so that i can claim it back.

You're more than welcome to! Let me know when you plan on dropping by the Maryland coast.

My list:

1) I bring GOOD beer to college frat parties.
2) I go to the beach in the middle of winter
3) I go to bars during football games just for the half-price drink specials.

PS - Nobody else loves German beer? I find that hard to believe...

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Warthog : I have to admit that i've got a problem there...
As you probably know i'm norwegian. And it's really easy. If it's got more than 4% of alcohol in it, i'll drink it and i'll probably love what i'm drinking too.. After all it's the worst sin of all to spit out alcohol.. or spill it in any other way.
That's where the X-tians got it wrong. onan didn't spill his seed on the ground, it's a mistake in the translations. it was really his beer he spilled. And what did Noah do when he finally got off that boat? He planted grapes and made vine. Smart guy. Even i'd love to get drunk on vine after spemding so much time on a boat with my wife. No matter how lovely she is.. And as for dancing naked around in his drunkeness.. So what? It was just his family that could see him anyway.. :))
Alcohol is good for you.. unless you're from the southern Norway..
quote "Yes we do know that Jesus made vine from water, but we don't like it."

All i know is that there have to be more than 4 people to row a vikingship. And i think that the most sober one should try to stear it. And don't stop at a resturant down the river to order pizza and beer..
We got the beer though.. :))

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
1. Banging around in my apartment sunday eveing at 11pm with my blow-up-air-guitar, listening to SAXON - Wheels Of Steel :D

2. Almost every friday I'm drinking beer alone while listening to Metal-records. Alone, because all my friends are too busy raising kids and beeing with their wifes and girlfriends... :)

3. Travelling all the way from Denmark to Osnabrück in Germany to celebrate christmas together with SODOM, KREATOR and DESTRUCTION...all alone of course.... :rolleyes:

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Metal Pede

3. Travelling all the way from Denmark to Osnabrück in Germany to celebrate christmas together with SODOM, KREATOR and DESTRUCTION...all alone of course.... :rolleyes:

Not christmas...new-years eve damn'it :D