My country has gone to shit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Not just in USA are christian assholes so annoying, even in Poland, where lot of people belives in god. I read today in metal magazine, that Gorgoroth(of however was that norwegian black metal band called) were making record for their DVD. It had to be pretty cool, there was in that magazine that they had 80 litres of blood,naked people on crosses...but after recording was the record taken away from them to find out if they havent used some antichristian or antichurch speech.
Fuck christians from Poland, I am starting to be more and more glad that I live in czech where 40% of people has NO religion :D:D:D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Not just in USA are christian assholes so annoying, even in Poland, where lot of people belives in god. I read today in metal magazine, that Gorgoroth(of however was that norwegian black metal band called) were making record for their DVD. It had to be pretty cool, there was in that magazine that they had 80 litres of blood,naked people on crosses...but after recording was the record taken away from them to find out if they havent used some antichristian or antichurch speech.

That's fucked up.

Tomorrow is election time in my state.I'm a registered Demacrat.I don't know who to vote for.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Finally I found the magazine where was written how many atheists are in each country. Czech is third place with Mongolia on the whole world (behind North Korea and China). Cool, we are the most atheistic nation in the Europe.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Finally I found the magazine where was written how many atheists are in each country. Czech is third place with Mongolia on the whole world (behind North Korea and China). Cool, we are the most atheistic nation in the Europe.

lol ... check out where israel is... I'm eating shit with this fucked up country.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
It's not like I hate the place, but I really hate all the politics that fuck up the whole region. that and religion that drives the politics into madness. it turns the place into a fucking hell-hole. and it's a shame, 'cause I really love the place, and the warmth of some of the people.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by MrHellRaiser
lol ... check out where israel is... I'm eating shit with this fucked up country.

Izrael? 75,98% jews

In USA there is about 238 809 300 christians, and 2,02% jews.

Ugh, maybe czech people are mean and selfcentered, but at least they dont mix religion with state. In fact they are so mean that they shit on some religious fucks :D:D:D:D

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by MrHellRaiser
It's not like I hate the place, but I really hate all the politics that fuck up the whole region. that and religion that drives the politics into madness. it turns the place into a fucking hell-hole. and it's a shame, 'cause I really love the place, and the warmth of some of the people.

I only know what's going on there through the media.How bad is the terrorism there?