My country has gone to shit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
The latest.

Howard Stern has been pulled from the stations owned by Clear Channel because of something on his show Tues.He's still being syndicated by Infinity Broadcasting in much of the nation.

STOP THE THOUGHT POLICE!

Is that Americas new war, the war on fart-jokes? If they go about it the way they fight terrorism you don't have to worry, actually.

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
It's a cold fact that in the united states of america, typically, drug offenders do more time than child molesters, rapists or murderers. is this justice? is this the american way?

NEVERMORE ROCKS!!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I, for one, am deeply offended by the sight of boobs....but only the ones fat men have.

Female boobies, however, are still permissible.

Really, though, I think some of you Euro bastards should consider spending some time over here. Things aren't really THAT weird, and in case you haven't heard, your money goes a LONG way on these shores right now! Considering the 1 Euro = $1.24 now and 1 GBP = $1.86...fuck, I'm keeping my savings overseas.

They've been saying on the local news here that we can expect a lot of British tourists this summer. As long as they piss in the proper places and don't expect their beer warm, we'll get along just fine. :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Introduction/Rant

Originally posted by mugabe
Then, again, you'd think kids would be used to tits. Or have you stopped breast-feeding altogether over there?

The makers of baby formula would LOVE that.

This woman went up to a guy who worked at my store and asked him if it was okay if she breast-fed her child while her husband was shopping around. The guy said it was only okay if she let him get some time on the other breast.

Yes, he was fired. :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom
Is that Americas new war, the war on fart-jokes? If they go about it the way they fight terrorism you don't have to worry, actually.

It's a witch hunt towards immorality.I've stated that I HATE censoreship of any kind.

The guy who runs Clear Channel is in front of Congress to talk about morals on radio.

I was listening to Howard this morning.He's not happy about this(he did a major rant about this).There were reporters calling the show wanting a comment(HARPIES!),Howard want to grant a interview to any hot looking news babes only if they're in a thong & sitting on his lap(typical Howard).

It's unreal of all this is here.

25 Feb. 2004
Houston, Texas
Website besuchen
Back to the breastfeeding bit...I breastfed both of my kids (must explain why I can't seem to go down in cup size..ahem :D n/m) and it was hilarious when travelling, we were on the interstate in Tennessee and we pulled off to the side so I could nurse my oldest, who was all of maybe 6 1/2 mos at the time. A state trooper pulled up and asked if everything was alright, just as I was putting myself back to rights...

~Sgg

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Introduction/Rant

Originally posted by Warthog
The makers of baby formula would LOVE that.

This woman went up to a guy who worked at my store and asked him if it was okay if she breast-fed her child while her husband was shopping around. The guy said it was only okay if she let him get some time on the other breast.

Yes, he was fired. :D

Sad that you can get fired for wittiness.

@Loose Cannon: Howard is just great, they'll never break him.