Mugabe, Kinski, Nietzsche: ein endloses geflochtenes Band

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
http://www.kurtz.se/Mugabe_-_Vorwaerts_immer.mp3

I'm on a roll. Part three: The German Democratic Republic. Ulbricht and Honecker. Poppy.

Warthog schrieb:
Then I demand an American version with Charlton Heston reading Robert Frost! Comply with my demands or be bombed!
I'll just finish off Germany first, then I'll see what I can do. I can probably squeeze him in between Macarthur and Nixon.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
I really love the Ulbricht bit a lot. The "Sportpalastrede" has been used too often in music for my liking, but I'm very fond of the guitar on that one. I don't recognize the speaker on the third song - very good sample.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
monochrom schrieb:
I really love the Ulbricht bit a lot. The "Sportpalastrede" has been used too often in music for my liking, but I'm very fond of the guitar on that one.
Not around these parts :). Haven't heard it in any songs before. Which one of the Honecker clips is that, btw? "Die Zukunft gehört dem Sozialismus"?
monochrom schrieb:
I don't recognize the speaker on the third song - very good sample.
It's from the "Wednesday" episode in Buttgereit's Der Todesking. The actor speaking is Michael "Shizzo 2" Krause.

http://www.kurtz.se/Mugabe_-_Imperativ.mp3

Here's the last chapter, with Helge Schneider rounding everything off.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Hammered_gods schrieb:
The music itself is neat, but the whole thing doesnt say anything to me. The speech makes it too average.
And also it's in German, which you hate.

I don't have any huge plans for it, it's just a couple of riffs I made on the spot and added some speech to in order to make them more like real songs. If I'd have sung myself, what the whole thing would say to you would be "I can't sing". At least I can blame someone else now. Honecker, you suck! Kinski, your voice sounds gay!