Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I was on a friend's last night (at a birthday party) & i showed them the link to this.We got a big laugh outta this.

This is another reason why this country(yes I believe that this is a American group.Who else is this fucked in the head?) is FUCKED!

You know what? I am not wondering why lot of american people are fucked up in the head, they just eat, sit on their ass and watch DVDs....and then they go to the church and those fuckers just tell them bullshit...you cant be wondering why there arent many intelligent people in USA.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
You know what? I am not wondering why lot of american people are fucked up in the head, they just eat, sit on their ass and watch DVDs....

God bless America, land that I love. :D

i'm waiting for my latest "Iraqi Prisoners Gone Wild DVD"...live from Abu Ghraib prison. Guaranteed the funniest footage yet!