Most wanted albums

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
no, they are not really Punk, of course not. But somehow they were involved in the Punk scene I guess.... I´d say its nice Pop music form the good old Punk times :)

Fenriz666

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Bochum, NRW
www.supreme-darkness.de
Hmmm... difficult! Here are some of my absolute faves:

Desaster - Hellfires Dominion
Dark at Dawn - Crimson Frost
Anathema - Judgement
Moonblood / Deathspell Omega Split LP
Burzum - Filosofem
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon
Nagelfar - Hünengrab im Herbst
Menhir - Ziuwari
Secrets of the Moon - De Musica Mundana
Katatonia - Tonights Decision

and of course a lot more...

mastaBe

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Moers
Cannibal Corpse - Tomb Of The Mutilated (classic, there are probably better produced and played DM-albums around, but this one's straight and brutal)
Dead Can Dance - Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun (not metal but brilliant nontheless)
Dream Theater - Images And Words (really amazing, DT is far more than a band with only brilliant musicians)
Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (or any of their first seven albums)
Manowar - Kings Of Metal (they're a bunch of posers, but the music's great! "The Crown And The Ring" rules.)
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (on of the best and one of the earliest death/doom albums)
Napalm Death - From Enslavement To Obliteration (Scum was great of course, but I like this one even more)
Queensrÿche - Operation: Mindcrime (best conceptual album ever)
Slayer - Reign In Blood (best thrash album ever)
Tristania - Beyond The Veil (best gothic metal album I know, beats anything by Theatre Of Tragedy)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: