Moroccan heavy metal fans jailed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metalsulm

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
hehe :D:D:D

i heard theyre drinks were EXPPPENSIVE!!

are they gonna change that?

I´m afraid they won´t:(

But it´s not been too expensive..

The Problem is they haven´t got half-liters or pints

only the fuckin 0,4 or 0,33

I don´t like that

This is for children in Southern Germany:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahh i dont mind that

kinda annoying though

thats when it gets expensive samm drinks...loads of it..

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
we're allowed to bring stuff EXCELLENT!:D:D:D:D

cos UK festival are sooooooo stricted!

NO drink, NO drug, etc...

NO sex is one too..:mad:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahahaha i dunno if its true though

UK festivals are shit

a girl got raped in Reading, last year.. :mad:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
:mad: FUCKING DESPISE RAPE!!!!! dead or alive!!

back to thread topic: Moroccan Metallers On Bail Posted Monday, 17 March, 2003. TotalRock says:
Eleven heavy metal fans and band members have been freed on bail, pending an appeal against sentences recently imposed on them for offences against morality. Three others have been refused bail. The case has caused outrage across the world, after the 14 – including members of the bands Infected Brain, Nekros and Reborn – were jailed for distributing material deemed to ‘undermine good morals’ and ‘making people listen, with bad intent, to songs which contravene good morals or incite debauchery’. The 11 now out on bail, were sentenced to between one and six months imprisonment. The three refused bail were jailed for a year, because they were found guilty of ‘employing seductive methods with the aim of undermining the faith of a Muslim’.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
now some guys from Jordania are telling stupid stuff about Metal :rolleyes: - Quote from Lelahel newsletter:

NORTH AFRICAN METAL IN DANGER!!!

A Jordanian newspaper known as "Al Ghad", in his issue of the sunday 8th of may 2005, attacks north-african metal.

We have to react for algerian metal, and above all for the existance of metal in North-Africa. Let's not let those media label us as satanists or anything else. We must face these ignorants who are a real danger for us and for the existance of metal in Algeria. Let's react to this as metalheads; we musn't let them do that, we must fight them by all means.
adress of the news paper:

editor : mohamed alian

chief redactor:

aymen essaghdi

po box: 3535

amman, jordan

email: editorial@alghad.jo

tel: 962 6 5544000

fax: 962 6 5544055

The URLs:

English version: http://lelahelwebsite.chez.tiscali.fr/alghad.htm

Arab version: http://www.alghad.jo/?news=21329