Moroccan heavy metal fans jailed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
has anyone seen that pic where he holds the book upside down? and the little kiddie reads it to him??!

hahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Metalsulm
I can imagine that , but if you meet Mr.Bush anyway

Could you please tell him, that we don´t believe a word he says:D:D

I was going to tell him that I think he's full of shit and he's sending my friends off to die without proving his case and the rest of the world agrees with me, but I guess that's the same as what you said :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
@warthog shiite you got mates in the army? god damn!
did you personally vote for bush?
you gotto see Bowling for Columbine!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
@warthog shiite you got mates in the army? god damn!
did you personally vote for bush?
you gotto see Bowling for Columbine!

Yeah, I can count at least ten who all got shipped off this past Monday :( One of them is still around...he's getting sent to Bahrain, he jsut has no idea when.

I didn't vote for Bush, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. My voting district is heavily Jewish, and Jews always (almost) vote Democrat...so I knew that no matter who I voted for, this district would go to Gore. So I voted for Nader.

And yeah, I've gotta see Bowling for Columbine. Have you ever seen Roger & Me? Michael Moore was my hero after I saw that movie. His book pissed me off big time (especially the part where he said that Germany should have been forced to give up Bavaria for a Jewish nation after WW2), but I still respect him.

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Yeah, I can count at least ten who all got shipped off this past Monday :( One of them is still around...he's getting sent to Bahrain, he jsut has no idea when.

I didn't vote for Bush, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. My voting district is heavily Jewish, and Jews always (almost) vote Democrat...so I knew that no matter who I voted for, this district would go to Gore. So I voted for Nader.

And yeah, I've gotta see Bowling for Columbine. Have you ever seen Roger & Me? Michael Moore was my hero after I saw that movie. His book pissed me off big time (especially the part where he said that Germany should have been forced to give up Bavaria for a Jewish nation after WW2), but I still respect him.

*rofl* Bavaria?:D:D

he must have forefathers in Northern Germany:D:D:D

No..to be serious again:

sorry for your friends:(

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
*rofl* Bavaria?:D:D

he must have forefathers in Northern Germany:D:D:D

Hehe! Good point, I hadn't thought about that! :)

And if anyone wants to take New Jersey off of our hands, they're more than welcome to it!! :)

aside from that, thank you...i'm hoping to still keep in touch with them while they're over there. I hope it all goes well. :(

I'm thankful now that I never enlisted.

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Hehe! Good point, I hadn't thought about that! :)

And if anyone wants to take New Jersey off of our hands, they're more than welcome to it!! :)

aside from that, thank you...i'm hoping to still keep in touch with them while they're over there. I hope it all goes well. :(

I'm thankful now that I never enlisted.

It´s good to know for us that there are still Americans that don´t support Bush...

And I think you´re not the only one;)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
It´s good to know for us that there are still Americans that don´t support Bush...

And I think you´re not the only one;)

I hope not!!! :) When I see reports on the news about people here boycotting French products and pouring out French wines on the ground in protest simply because France isn't supporting our war effort, I see why the rest of the world thinks Americans are idiots! :(

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
guys, I´m sorry, I didn´t manage to start any kind of campaign or stuff yet. So what about you, maybe some of you has an idea how to make it? I was also thinking of doing that in French, but I don´t speak French, so.... hmmm... :(
anybody wants to help?

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmm. Well thats obviously not cool...but I mean..could you expect anything different from such a country...lol.

America is almost just as bad...at some concerts and festivals you can stand up if their are seats...I mean what do you wanna do about that ?

People are gay and the world doesnt make sense...