mobile phones

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

enil

19 Juli 2006
thanks=)

Yes it is, first time at wacken.
And my second festival this year:p

And it seems like its different types of extras at every festival.. Donno how Ill manage to keep control:p

note to myself: remember mobile and camera charger!

enil

19 Juli 2006
from norway=)
21years old.

Cant wait! Went to the roskilde festival earlier this year, and it didnt turn out as I hoped for. So now Im traveling with some of my closest friends, and hopfully that will turn out ok.

Fav bands? ah.. that ill take to long time to write down:p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
LooseCannon schrieb:
Catlash mentioned something to me about bringinng some sort of charger next year with us.
Try to take a trialband cell phone. US phones don't work in Europe. If you can't find any (or don't have the money) let me know in advance, and I'll bring you one (without the SIM card) so you can call with your US number!!!

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
Try to take a trialband cell phone. US phones don't work in Europe. If you can't find any (or don't have the money) let me know in advance, and I'll bring you one (without the SIM card) so you can call with your US number!!!
This phone does work in Europe. That is the only reason I have the mobile phone and server that I do-because I travel a lot and it works in Europe and has coverage in areas state side that many do not. After all T-Mobile IS a European company. I never liked nor wanted an American company and waited until T-Mobile made it stateside before I ever got a mobile phone. I had this server and a lower grade phone by them the last time I was in Norway and it worked without a hitch. All I have a concern about are chargers.
P.S. There have been for ten years now a fair number of servers and mobile phones that work overseas. Not the majority of U.S. phones mind you so you must be observant when buying if that is what you want but enough to have a choice.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
This phone does work in Europe. That is the only reason I have the mobile phone and server that I do-because I travel a lot and it works in Europe and has coverage in areas state side that many do not. After all T-Mobile IS a European company. I never liked nor wanted an American company and waited until T-Mobile made it stateside before I ever got a mobile phone. I had this server and a lower grade phone by them the last time I was in Norway and it worked without a hitch. All I have a concern about are chargers.
Thanks however for the offer!

25 Juni 2006
So, if it is possible to charge phones, will it also be possible to use other electrical appliances for very short (10 minutes maximum) periods of time? (In other words, hair straighteners. Yes, mock me all you want; hell, throw beer at me. I'm such a girl, hahahaha.)

Pogany

30 Juli 2006
www.kisslaszlo.hu
Atomik Destruktor schrieb:
So, if it is possible to charge phones, will it also be possible to use other electrical appliances for very short (10 minutes maximum) periods of time? (In other words, hair straighteners. Yes, mock me all you want; hell, throw beer at me. I'm such a girl, hahahaha.)

Dunno if it's possible or not, but who the f*ck cares about such things in Wacken? I just charged my mobile phone at a beer tent, that was enough, at least, for that time, i drunk a lot of beer :D

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Atomik Destruktor schrieb:

surely you can go just 3-5 days without a hair straightener? :p