METSATÖLL at W:O:A 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Hah, well I see this as a good thing! He didnt do any damage he just showed the sites security flaws in a way that they would actually take notice for so good work imo :)

viverrinus

18 Jan. 2010
Great work

Thanks De Gris :)
I have had knowledge of this security gap for some time and I totally support you in your decition to make the statement.
Hope they get back to you this time.

viverrinus

18 Jan. 2010
someone hacked into the wacken site! there is people that dont have anything better to do..

You should actually thank this guy cyber999. The people behind Wacken has been made aware of this early last year and hasn't bothered doing anything about it. I think we all should be glad that De Gris has no harm in mind, cause for all you know your credit card number might be among the reachable information.