Metaltix order - not received ( after 4 months)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

crivatz9

17 Apr. 2008
Hi there,
I have some ( BIG ) problems with my Metaltix order ( 3 tickets for WOA 2008). My order , placed and PAYED (via credit card) on 10 january 2008 still didn't reach the destination (Bucharest, Roumanie ). Around 15 february, I contact them ( via contact form . .from their web site), I explain the situation , they said that will open an inquiry on Deutsche Post, but will take 6-8 weeks . OK I said , after 8 weeks I asked them .. what is the status .. they say: "Did you receive your order with the 3 Tickets?" .. I mean , no word regarding previous discussion, the result of the inquiry on Deutsche Post.
On the site ( metaltix.com ) .. there is no VALID phone number, also .. the phone that is in their signature on e-mails .. it's not valid also .
Mean time: Wacken is sold out, I payed for plane tickets, car rental and what matter most .. I really want to see At the Gates.
Is there anyone with the same problem ..? or someone from WOA staff should told me .. what to do ( since Metaltix was .. somehow the official seller )..
Thanks in advance,

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi there,
I have some ( BIG ) problems with my Metaltix order ( 3 tickets for WOA 2008). My order , placed and PAYED (via credit card) on 10 january 2008 still didn't reach the destination (Bucharest, Roumanie ). Around 15 february, I contact them ( via contact form . .from their web site), I explain the situation , they said that will open an inquiry on Deutsche Post, but will take 6-8 weeks . OK I said , after 8 weeks I asked them .. what is the status .. they say: "Did you receive your order with the 3 Tickets?" .. I mean , no word regarding previous discussion, the result of the inquiry on Deutsche Post.
On the site ( metaltix.com ) .. there is no VALID phone number, also .. the phone that is in their signature on e-mails .. it's not valid also .
Mean time: Wacken is sold out, I payed for plane tickets, car rental and what matter most .. I really want to see At the Gates.
Is there anyone with the same problem ..? or someone from WOA staff should told me .. what to do ( since Metaltix was .. somehow the official seller )..
Thanks in advance,

www.metaltix.com and search for "contact"

nas110

22 Apr. 2008
I had this problem. I ordered them in Aug... I must have sent them 40 frustrated emails and they finally responded with:
Hello

Until now we don´t have any response.

We would like to offer you that we reserve the one Ticket for you directly in Wacken at the Festival site so that you can pick it up there.

Please tell us if it´s Ok for you.

Best regards

Euer Metaltix-Team
Inken / Sven

----

Hello

We´ll send you an Email 3 week before the festival is starting.

Best regards

Euer Metaltix-Team
Inken / Sven

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I had this problem. I ordered them in Aug... I must have sent them 40 frustrated emails and they finally responded with:
Hello

Until now we don´t have any response.

We would like to offer you that we reserve the one Ticket for you directly in Wacken at the Festival site so that you can pick it up there.

Please tell us if it´s Ok for you.

Best regards

Euer Metaltix-Team
Inken / Sven

----

Hello

We´ll send you an Email 3 week before the festival is starting.

Best regards

Euer Metaltix-Team
Inken / Sven

But that's a normal procedure...they wait for you in Wacken with your ticket and you go there, pick it up and enter the festival area. Many people do that.

But it's a bit different with our Romanian thread starter, and I cannot help in that case...

crivatz9

17 Apr. 2008
Why is the number not complete? :confused: To me it looks like a "normal" phone number of a company.

Fon: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 0
Fax: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 80

SO, the phone number is +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 38 and not +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 0 . .as on the site .

Best regards,
PS. still no news regarding the tickets :((

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Fon: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 0
Fax: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 80

SO, the phone number is +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 38 and not +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 0 . .as on the site .

Best regards,
PS. still no news regarding the tickets :((

German phone numbers do not have a fixed number of figures. It can have 4 to 8 figures after the zone.
eg. 040/0123 or 040/01234567 and everything in between (BTW, these are non existing numbers)

The number 04627/18.38.0 is a central number. The 04627/18.38.38 is a direct number to a certain department. (extention)

That's maybe why the confusion!

crivatz9

17 Apr. 2008
YEEEEEEEEEEAH

Situation solved !!! It's seem that the initial shipping of the 3 tickets it's lost somewhere .. But I've received a mail from metaltix . .they will issue another tickets .. waiting for me in Wacken ..
Thank you guys ..