Metalheadz against racism!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-Martin

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2002
Schleswig, Kiel & E´förde
The new banner "metalheadz against racism" has to demonstrate again, that the metalheadz are against racism and that we need your help.

We don´t and we won´t tolerate any nazi stuff on our homepage. We delete as much as possible as efficient and as fast as we can. If there´s something we didn´t see, please contact us then we´ll check our guestbook, forum and chat again.
Thanx for your support!!

Your W:O:A Team

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I am totally against all forms of racism! That includes F1, Grand Prix, NASCAR, World Rally, BMX, Motocross, Iditarod, and the Tour de France! All these races and the racists that support them will not be tolerated! :mad:

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Warthog
I am totally against all forms of racism! That includes F1, Grand Prix, NASCAR, World Rally, BMX, Motocross, Iditarod, and the Tour de France! All these races and the racists that support them will not be tolerated! :mad:

Iditarod?

But the dogs love it.

I put that banner on my online journal

RANCOROUS

7 Nov. 2002
Hell
Website besuchen
That's great. I mean we all hate racism but there is a point i don't understand. Why is this german band bohseonkelz( sorry for my spelling) on stage in 2004. I mean i remember them as a racist band. I also know that they have song called "turken raus" which means bad things for turkish people. Isn't this racism. Most of the people i talked in 2003 in Wacken said that this band has changed their style for money and they said that their racist fans will come to Wacken in 2004. If they come i am sure there will be a big problem. Anyway thanx to Wacken 2003 it was great and unforgottable.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
And what about Slayer, with Kerry King posing in Resistance Records-shirts and stuff? I heard he stopped doing that for money.

I've heard this story tossed around a lot. Has it ever been confirmed? I know about Jeff Hannemann's SS guitar, and that was less than subtle. But a Resistance Records shirt would be about as easy to pass off as a record full of Skrewdriver covers.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Warthog
I've heard this story tossed around a lot. Has it ever been confirmed? I know about Jeff Hannemann's SS guitar, and that was less than subtle. But a Resistance Records shirt would be about as easy to pass off as a record full of Skrewdriver covers.
It was a couple of years ago, and I vaguely remembering King saying "he got the shirt from some dude and didn't know what it did stand for". If memory serves me correctly, the shirt print in question stated "You wear your X and I'll wear mine" with the Georgia state flag rebel insignia.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
It was a couple of years ago, and I vaguely remembering King saying "he got the shirt from some dude and didn't know what it did stand for". If memory serves me correctly, the shirt print in question stated "You wear your X and I'll wear mine" with the Georgia state flag rebel insignia.

Oh, okay, the Confederate flag, you mean? That's not so bad...it's just a redneck thing. By the sound of the rumor, I thought he was wearing an actual Resistance Records shirt - with a "Keep it white" print or some other symbol/slogan. Something more blatantly racist, you know?

I like to make fun of people from West Virginia who sport the Confederate flag...they seem to forget the whole reason their state was created in the first place.