METALDAYS 2013, JULY 22-27, SLOVENIA

Dieses Thema im Forum "Music" wurde erstellt von Boban, 31. Juli 2012.

1. Boban

Boban Newbie

From the Ashes of Metalcamp!

You probably wonder what happened to Metalcamp. Well, nothing really happened. Metalcamp was great, and we are all really proud that we were an important part of it in the last 9 years. We have managed to become pioneers when it comes to Metal and holiday. Metalcamp was the first Metal festival that offered good music and a great location, that many consider as the most beautiful festival venue. And all this in one package. But we were not satisfied and we were looking to improve it. There only was one way how this was going to happen: progress. That will bring a number of changes that were not possible before. One of those changes maybe is the most significant one: The name of the festival is no longer Metalcamp, now it`s called METALDAYS! So on the 10th anniversary of Metalcamp it will be reborn as Metaldays 2013. METALDAYS brings a number of additional improvements, that you will find out about on our homepage.
    We will launch our new website on September 1st and will give you all needed information about METALDAYS 2013. Stay tuned and let us convince you that the best can get even better.

www.metaldays.net
    www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFestival

2. Boban

Boban Newbie

3. FromTheToedden

FromTheToedden W:O:A Metalmaster

4. Boban

Boban Newbie

versuch damit www.proxfree.com

5. Boban

Boban Newbie

VVK gestartet auf www.metaldays.net

METALDAYS, 21.-27. Juli 2013
    2013: Wir feiern 10 Jahre Metal-Urlaub im Alpental im slowenischen Tolmin!

Nutze jetzt Deine Chance, um eines der limitierten Early Bird Pakete zu ergattern. Diese auf 2000 Stück limitierten Pakete enthalten dein Ticket, eine CD und ein METALDAYS T-Shirt, und sind mit 109€ (zzgl. VVK-Gebühr und Versand) sehr viel günstiger als die regulären Tickets. Bei dem Hirt hast du die Wahl: traditioneller Metaller? Eher Fan der noch härteren Gangart? Mann oder Girlie-Trägerin? Suche dir aus, was dir gefällt :)
    Alle Informationen rund um das Festival und das traumhafte Alpental mit Wasser, Wald und Felsen findest du auf www.metaldays.net
    Besuche, und "like us" hier www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFestival

6. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Wrong language. (here at least)

Too bad the accessability over the ground sucks, I'd love to go once. But I'm TRUELY not fond of flying, so if possible I'll avoid it. And I haven't seen decent connections from where I live to Tolmin (yet)

It won't be for 13, but maybe I'll figure a way out.

7. Boban

Boban Newbie

8. Boban

Boban Newbie

9. Boban

Boban Newbie

10. Boban

Boban Newbie

Diese Seite empfehlen