Metalcup Timetable

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Tuesday, July 30th .:

Conference of game leaders, conference of organisatores, drawing of groups. If teams arrive on Tuesday, I can held the information hour for them instead of Wednesday (those teams may tell me so).

Wednesday, July 31st .:

12 a.m.: All players are asked to be at this time at the soccer field, if not possible, then at leat at 1 p.m. when the games start.
Between 12 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Info hour held by Thorids: we’ll give important informations to the teams and also some general gossip ;)

1 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. : Games of group A and B
3.30 p.m. – 6 p.m. : Games of group C and D

Thursday, August 1st.:

12 a.m. – 1 p.m.: The teams of group A and B which were promoted into the 2nd round, fight for the entry into the semi finals.

4 p.m. – 5 p.m.: The teams of group C and D which were promoted into the 2nd round, fight for the entry into the semi finals.

5.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.: Semi finals

Friday, August 2nd.:

12 a.m.: Kick-off of the game for the 3rd place

1 p.m.: Kick-off of the final.

Afterwards presentation ceremony, sparkling wine shower, fotos.....

It’s very realistic that we finish at 2 p.m.

Further information:

We would be very pleased if all teams would arrive in time because we don’t have a lot of time anyway. We will tolerate 10 minutes of delay. Teams, which arrive too late, don’t participate in games or withdraw themselves from the cup, lose all games automatically with 2 - 0.

http://www.metal-soccer.de.vu/ contains further informations, please read carefully the FAQ section which has been updated several times now. This section should answer almost all questions. For further questions you can contact me until July, 27th under metalcup@firemail.de

Greetings

Thordis and the MCO

Zuletzt bearbeitet: