Metal Warriors Wacken Video

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

I have just bought the Metal Warriors Wacken Video and have to tell you that it was a rip-off.

The video of 1998 featured a full track of all 23 bands shown on the video and was professionally recorded. You were lucky to hear any music apart from the Angra clip, and most bands were only given less than 30 seconds of playing time. Why did you state that the track list was available on Metalix when there was quite clearly no tracks on show.

I was hoping for a video in the style of 1998, which would have brought back some memories but instead I got a video that was poorly produced, badly edited and had no interest in the music. To me it was an excuse to get to Wacken for free and hang out with some cool metal bands.

Even the interviews were bands saying how great Wacken is. We know how great this festival is! At least the interviews were intresting in the previous video.

Hopefully any future video will take heed of this and be in the style of 1998, so we can enjoy the music, which is what the festival is all about.

Lee.

G

As far as I know this video is not an official Wacken-release but a cheap production by an Australian metal magazine.

visit http://www.metal-mania.de
Death To False Metal, Hail And Kill!

G

thats true - see the WOA DOCUMENTARY from 1999.

This is the best or wait for a DVD end of 2001 - best of 1999-2001

G

thats true - see the WOA DOCUMENTARY from 1999.

This is the best or wait for a DVD end of 2001 - best of 1999-2001