Metal-Soccer-Website

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
today I discovered there is more than only the news section on that site :)(I know, stuuuuuuupid:p)The line with all the links (faq, teaminfo etc.) wasn't visible in my browser. it was hidden behind that frame with the news, only with f11 is it visible and clear.
Just a little comment...:)

metalprincess

26 Nov. 2001
your browser ... it`s definitely the wrong one :p

I`ve changed it, maybe it`s better now (?) :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by metalprincess

no, but I would change that gladly

(sorry, actually I dont speak English :D)

:confused: well, You are typing in English...?

but that is not thesame as speaking it....allright I get it:)

But for the picture you can wait for a recent one of Dynamo last Sunday or use the one of my Avatar on my 'bands'website (see my profile)

metalprincess

26 Nov. 2001
I have learned my english by myself (from mtv, nbc and song lyrics, not to forget altavista ;))
that`s why I dont post here that much

I think a make a lot of mistakes, but you understand me and that`s ok :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
If you had not such stupid synchronizes (or whatever that word my be called in English) on German Television you would speak fluently English by now!:D
But I can understand you indeed, also my compliments for that;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
you are right!!! That synchronizations are a pretty bad habit! Thats just one reason why the Germans don´t speak such a good english as the scandinavians (or maybe dutch ;)) !! That sucks, somehow!