Metal-Soccer-Cup, important!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Finally informations!

- teams: 5 players per team (+ maybe substitute players).
Please enrol them with me via PM, ICQ (71557100) or email (metalcup@firemail.de) - please include nick names of players and of the team itself if possible.

- the Wacken team organizes balls, field, boards etc.

- the plays take place at the Wed. and Thu., at Fri. afternoon the final (or so)

Ok, that's all for now.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
If the final is on Friday I don't think I want to reach it :D But with my football qualities I don't think I will make it anyway.
Anyone who wants a terrible Dutch one in his team? :p

Or can I form a local team of some non-forum people?

anyway, I think this will be fun:)

btw, this site/forum is ssssssloooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww at the moment

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It looks really fun!!! Why the fuck did I chose a bus trip that arrives on Thursday evening?? :(

Have fun, people, and thanks, Thordis, for being such a fine organizer!!! In WOA 2003 I'll try to be there sooner just to play this WC (Wacken Cup)

Yes, this is fucking sloooooooooooow now

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Sodomy
Are you going to travel with the mefisto's bus, or is a differnt one?
I was planning to travel with them, but I thought they will arrive Thursday morning or so.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, Grazo, I'll travel with Mephisto (well, I'll travel with Wawanco, but the info of that trip is in the Mephisto website). And it's cool, because I don't know anybody in that bus. Let me know if you'll finally take that bus.

Tschüss!!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Football

Hmm...
I have no team *grins*
My girfriend doesn't want to play so...hmm...

What do you suggest I do?

I want to play...

Well I come to Wacken wednesday afternoon.

//Fallen_Knight

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Iscariot !

are you really so bad?
Anyway. If anybody of you need a top-scorer from Argentina, just let me know.

Thanks Thordis V. and the rest of the team for the organization!

See you on Friday at the final! Because I´m sure I will reach the final match!!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Let's say, I am not good:D
I played football for four years. As a kid I played it with friends on the street but I never head a good technique or something. The last time I played the game was 1,5 years ago in England with some local kids.(Damn, they were good!:))
But I don't have the intension to win anything, just to have a good time because I like the game.
But if I hear you, you are some kind of egotrippin' person:D
But in about two days I can say more about in what team I want (I first ask some friends if they want to join if that is allowed from the organisation)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
hmm

To be a bit mean...

Sweden kicked out Argentina out of WC so....
you don't play the finals =)

Well well,, maybe no football for me..... I have no team.
=(

//Fallen_Knight

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Sodomy
I'm not going with the bus no more, we decided to flight to Amsterdam instead, and spend a day there and then drive to wacken.
It is sure that we see you there. Are you going only yourself from madrid? no one of your friends want to go to Wacken?
When you return to Barcelona, are you going to stay a couple days there or are you going to Madrid right away? We are going to return by train and spend a couple days in Barcelona before we get the flight to USA.

About the soccer game I feel like I want to participate, but I haven't play for around 15 years, I played since when I was around 8 years old and I consider that I was a good player. I can try to be in for at least 5 minutes and remember the old times.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
The playing times aren't sure, I got come confusing information from Ingo, first Wed., Thur. and Fri. and now only Wed. and Fri. .... sorry but I'll pass on further information as soon as I get further clear instructions...

So then, don't forget about the teams!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I still have no team..
So..

Are they gonna play on thursday as well?

I am an official candidate to be in a team.
I am not good at goaltending...

I am more like a midfielder...

Iscariot, then we are two candidates.
unless there is football game on thursday

//Fallen_Knight